Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I simply enjoy you....

Hey all! Just me here, playing with some frilly pinks, and shades of lavender:

IMG_8986

I just love playing with colors and seeing what results I get....from bold....to bright...to pastels....I love colors, don't you? What would we do in our lives without color....I can't even imagine.....

I think this is a much softer look than my last card!


Here's a quick list of my supplies, I'm going to be very generic, sorry - not too specific today, didn't write it all down this morning as I was rushing out of the house:

Hero Arts, K & Company, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copics, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Round Corner Punch, Cosmo Cricket, Prima flowers, and image sent by Kiara (sorry, don't know the name of this young lady holding the cupcake....eeks!)

14 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Another cutie! Love all the girly cards you've been creating--your coloring is awesome!

Lin said...

Another adorable one....you're getting to me one image at a time :) Love the lace you added, too!

Jill said...

So cute! This is sweet and adorable! I love your color choices and your embellishments, like the lace and little flowers, add to the sweetness!!!

Agata said...

So sweet! Love those colors and the image is so cute!

debbie said...

love it when you play with colors! You use combos I would never think of and they turn out wonderful! you continue to inspire me to go outside my usual go to combos!

ivy said...

i must get a tutorial of how to color later from you one of these days! love all the sweet soft papers you used here!

Clare said...

Oh my gosh, just precious! Your coloring is awesome, and love the lace!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Awww, so cute Tif! Love your colors on this and the flowers!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet image and sweet card! Lovely design!

vera rhuhay said...

What a darling card,Tiff!
this image is from C.C designs called Kiki la Rue

Alice Wertz said...

she is sooooooo adorable!! love your coloring and the colors you used!! super sweet card!

Belinda said...

Absolutely adorable! :) LOVE the colors and the embellies are just the perfect touches to your card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tif! Love seeing you playing with those images. Gorgeous colors and coloring, I absolutely love it!!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...she's as cute as can be and so perfectly colored!! Love the papers and lacy trim too!!