Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The challenge of being tall....

....no, I don't mean me physically....but I do mean working with fun, tall images! Do you like stamps that are really tall? I do! Anytime I see a tall, elegant flower image, I'm immediately attracted to it or for instance....this image below, with fun little stacked critters together...too cute:

In good company

Now the challenge with these types of stamps, is finding the perfect sentiment that will go with them but will still balance out the card. These two sentiments from the Huge Hugs set is just right for my cards!

Thanks for taking a peek!!

Supplies:
Great Impressions - G378.
Hero Arts - CL417 - Huge Hugs.
Hero Arts papers.
Hero Arts - CH213 - Sea Mixed Accents.
Tombow Adhesive.
White cardstock.
Markers.

18 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Tiff these are both ADORABLE - what a cute image, and perfect sentiments to go with them.

mustavcoffee said...

Oh yes, I'm totally taken by them especially flowers and that leads to all sorts of design challenges, good fun though. Your cards are really sweet:D xx

Maylee said...

Super cute Tiffany!

Barb said...

Such charming cards, Tiff! Love this sweet image!

Savitri said...

CUTE!!!! Love what yOu did. And the colors!! HEART!

Barbara said...

These are super sweet Tiffany! I love what you've done with the tall sentiments!

Virginia L. said...

Love how you stacked them up along with the sentiment!! So adorable!

Joy said...

How adorable, love this sweet card Tiff:)

Dawn said...

super cute images Tiff. Love what you did with them

vera rhuhay said...

Those are So cute,Tiff!!!

Michelle said...

Tiff, these are just darling. They instantly made me smile. I love the little bling addition too!!! :)

debbie said...

Very cute Tiffany! I think we need more vertical sentiments in a clear set, that would be great!

Cindy Lee said...

Come to think of it, I don't have a tall stamp and I'm not sure if I can work as well as you did here. These cards are just lovely!

Nancy said...

I can tell you got some new stamps....love this sweet little critter stack, you've accessorized this stamp perfectly!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable tall image, Tiffany!! I love how you've colored them as well!!

Lin said...

SO cute! Love your stacked critters!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so simple and cute, Tiffany!!! i love that adorable image and how you colored them!

Suzanne C said...

So adorable! Love what you did with these cute images and sentiments.