Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bake me a cake

Just thought I'd post this fun pic from Saturday when I stayed for Kelly Marie's class and everyone made cards using her super cute Bake Me A Cake set. Here are my cards:

IMG_8840

The images were colored with copic markers and the darling pp you see is Girls Paperie, too cute!! Must get me some of that pp.

I think I went a little crazy with stamping "Happy Birthday" on that second card you see, oh my! There was too much sugar running through my body that day! Overall, really neat mini cards and I loved playing with this set!

Supplies by Kelly:
Lawn Fawn - Bake me a cake.
Copic Markers.
White and pink cardstock.
Girls Paperie patterned paper.
Memento Black Ink.
TH distress inks.

14 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

CUTE! :)

Alice Wertz said...

adorable cards, Tiffany!! love those cute images and the fun colors! so sweet!

Jen said...

super cute tiff!! i too love that designer paper...so cute!!

Belinda said...

Oh how cute! The class much have been so fun!

Barb said...

Cute cards, Tiff! Love the shading and pretty paper!

Virginia L. said...

How DELIGHTFUL!! Love the bright and vivid colors you use!

vera rhuhay said...

Both are so cute,Tiff! Love ...love your design, just perfect with Paperie PP!

donna mikasa said...

Love your minis! So lucky you got to meet Kelly and play with her stamps!

Rose Ann said...

These are so cute, Tiffany...and I love the colors and papers!!

Jane said...

Adorable!!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Oh so cute! Love both cards! The classes sound like such fun!

Clare said...

So cute! And how fun that class must have been! Have any pics?? :)

wendyp said...

super, super CUTE!!! love the colors!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet cards! Sounds like a lot of fun!