Thursday, August 12, 2010

Adhesive Fabric

Earlier in the morning today, I was checking out THIS blog, and the fun post was about tape and adhesive fabric....and then I remembered that I had my own adhesive fabric sitting in my stash that I had not yet used. So I went to work on a fun purse shaped, gift box and a card.......here is the card:

Blessings

The fabric is so easy to use, just trim any way you want, take off the backing piece and adhere to whatever material you are working with, so pretty....the papers I used are from HERE and HERE.

Haven't finished the purse yet! Will show that later.

The main image is from Pure Innocence.

Enjoy!

Dear Lizzy/American Crafts:
Adhesive Fabric - Spring Magnolia Morning.
Adhesive Fabric - Spring Garden Gala.
Spring Crocheted Flowers.

Other:
HA papers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Pure Innocence stamps.
White cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Markers.
Round corner punch.

10 comments:

Lin said...

I'm loving these fabric papers - such cute patterns! So fun to see how you used yours!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Tif! Love these fabric papers too, great to see you using Pure Innocence image again... they are just too cute!

Jill said...

Very cute! Love the texture of the fabric! It is paired perfectly with that lovely, fun image!

Cindy Lee said...

I saw this fabric paper at my LSS but I bought the one with polka dots. Love it! Great use on your card!

OohLookBel said...

That range of stamps (and the way you've used them) is so fun and cute! I'm into circles in scallops at the moment, and I love your idea of putting the crochet flowers on the edge of them.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Tiffany. THat adhesive fabric is so pretty and it looks so easy to use.

donna mikasa said...

I've never seen adhesive back fabric before--so pretty! And I love the PI girls! Such a cheery card!

Barb said...

Love the way you used the fabric paper on this cute card, Tiff! Can't wait to see the purse!

Suzanne C said...

How sweet! The image is colored beautifully and love the crocheted flowers.

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet!! love the fabric paper your used, too!! lovely!