Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome, little one...

This image is just too cute, I love it and couldn't wait to ink it up and color it for a sweet baby card:

Welcome, little one

The little birdies are my fave as they are perched on the moonlight.....this stamp comes from a set called Dream Big!

My summer...well, ok, Christopher's summer starts now, whoohoooo! He just finished up summer school today and will have all of August off. So weird that I'm seeing back to school stuff in the stores when my kiddo was still in school...lol.

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Dream Big - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Bazzill Textured cardstock.
White Cs.
Round corner punch.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Markers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Papertrey Ink Ribbon.
Crochet flowers by Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.

18 comments:

Barbara said...

This is darling Tiffany! I love the crocheted flowers!
:-)

Lin said...

This is SO precious! Those crocheted flowers are the perfect touch!!

Dawn said...

gorgeous card Tiff... enjoy the time with Chris... a whole month!!!

Nancy said...

wonderful card to welcome a new baby! I love that you didn't go with pastels but used the dark cs, it's a bold and wonderful choice!
bless you

Michelle said...

Absolutely Darling!

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet card! Love the moon with the dangling star! CUTE!

Carly said...

This is so adorable! Total sweetness!

Barb said...

Adorable, Tiff! Love the dotted background and the sweet image! So cute! Have a fun August! I always loved it when my boys were home all summer!

AnitaRex said...

Such an adorable baby card! Love your crocet flower, adds the perfect touch!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! that stamp is too cute!! lovely card, Tiffany!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable, Tif! Love how gender neutral the image is, together with the primary colors. Hope you and Christopher have a safe, happy summer!

Diana said...

Baby cards are so much fun. Way to go Tif.

Dotty Jo said...

How sweet! Jo x

mustavcoffee said...

Gorgeous card:) xx

Rose Ann said...

That is just as cute as can be, and I love the crocheted flowers!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm in card heaven! That's all I can say!

Anne Gaal said...

So adorable! Just perfect, Tiffany! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Flower and cuuutee Images Tiff....love the cherry colors..