Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh, sweet summertime!

Hi all! Today's projects consists of a LOT of stickers....yep...........you heard me, I'm not a big user of stickers, but I definitely think I'm getting hooked on using them again....I think they are getting to be the latest trend in crafting.....so without further ado, here is a layout and a matching card:

Summer Time EP

I used some yummy papers from Echo Park and fun embellishments from EP and Dear Lizzy.....love all the fun use of the stickers.....I wanted this LO to be really colorful, there is a lot to look at, but I don't think it's too overpowering. I think it still depicts the story that I'm trying to get across which is 'fun in the sun!'

Here is a card I made too:

sweet

I love the little crocheted flowers and I'm hooked on the BIG scallop punch.....you might see me use that a little too much going forward! ;)

Supplies:
Papers:
Echo Park - Sweet Summertime and A Walk in the Park.
White cardstock.
White doily.
EK Success Bracket punch.
EK Success Scallop punch.
Dear Lizzy/American Crafts - Dimensional Adhesives.
Dear Lizzy/American Crafts - Springhouse - Crocheted flowers.
Adhesive foam.

17 comments:

Joy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! love your layout and your beautiful card, how super sweet! Girl you like to enable too....LOL.

Lin said...

Love both of these, Tif - he looks SO cute in these pictures!

Dawn said...

Your layout is so bright and cheerful Tif... and the card is so pretty. Love that flower.

debbie said...

love the layout with Chris, he is so cute! and that card is wonderful. everything is perfect!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely layout. Love your layouts and the pictures are adorable. Love your sweet card!

Barb said...

Tiffany, I want to be you for a day! My goodness, these are fabulous! The layout is so full of fun, bright elements. . . . I just want to keep looking at it! And is your son just the cutest?! your card is so absolutely adorable too!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! What an awesome page and darling card! So bright and cheery, made me happy just looking at them!

Agata said...

Sweet!!! Everything is sweet in this post! Great layout and card. Love that chick!

Stamping Cafe said...

It's so good to see your layout again, Tif! Beautiful layout and card, love the bright and happy colors! The photos are absolutely precious!!

Have a beautiful weekend with your family!

Taylor said...

just darling, as always!!!

Cindy Lee said...

You should do more layout like this! It's too cute! I love it! A feast to my eyes on a gloomy Monday :)

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Your LO is super cute Tiff and I love your card too! Those photos are precious! What a handsome little guy!

Jill said...

Cute and happy! Love both of these- they make me smile!!

Vanessa said...

This layout is so cute and adorable!!! I love everything about it! And that card is so beautiful!

Jane said...

Perfection my friend!!!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous layout, TIffany! love all the details and such a beautiful design! those photos are so cute, too!! the bird card is so adorable! love the doily in it!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Gorgeous layout! I do love the new generation of stickers. I also like the border punch you used on the cranberry pink paper in the layout. And the big scallops are fun! Hope you are doing well! :-)