Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Minimal

Hi all! A few cards to share today, this first card focuses more on the stamps themselves instead of embellishments, I kept it as clean as possible:

Buzzing by

The next card uses this darling stamp called Three Song Birds! Just makes me happy seeing them sing like that:

Three song birds


I'll have some more bird cards and super tidy cards coming soon!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5422 - Three Song Birds.
CL377 - Be Happy.
CL389 - Mi Casa.
S5215 - Clouds.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.
PS600 - Daffodil layering papers.
PS594 - Lilac layering papers.

Other:
White Cs.
EK Success edge punch.
Foam tape and scotch adhesive.
Markers.
Versafine Onyx black ink.
Ribbon by PTI.
Colorbox Ink.

23 comments:

Dawn said...

gorgeous cards Tiffany... love the birds. Great examples of CAS

Joy said...

Simply adorable on both cards Tiff, such sweeties!

Lin said...

Such happy cards! First I've seen those cute birds......thanks, Tif!

Nat said...

Wow, such great Summery cards, love them both!! :)

Barb said...

Hi Tiff! Cute cards! Love the pretty colors and lovely designs! I just got the singing birds stamp too and you've inspired me! TFS!

Nancy said...

I love these beautiful cards, Tif. Love the song birds, I haven't seen them before but they are adorable and perfect on your card.
blessings to you

Virginia L. said...

Seeing this makes me SWOON!!

Jane said...

LOVE them both!!

Heather Maria said...

Adorable cards Tiffany! Love both of them!

Heather Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Wertz said...

so cute!! love the little scenes you built, very sweet cards, Tif!

Diana said...

Oh, the singing birdies are just PERFECT Tiffany!

debbie said...

very cute, I especially like the three birds. love your idea to use the border punch on the sides of your card.......might have to borrow that idea :). going to give it a try today. have a great one!

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVE these cards!
So adorable! :)

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

I love your song birds! Super cute Tiff!

BeeBeebabs said...

Very nice cards thanks for sharing

Clare said...

Aw, so adorable! Amazing paper piecing! I love those bright, fun colors - cute cute!

ivy said...

i didn't even know they had that 3 song birds set! very cute!
love the mailbox on that bee card. i think i see a little mouse in the grass by the post--yes?

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Tiff...Love both of these cards!! so fun....

Cindy Lee said...

Both are so whimsy and so cute! I just love them!

Jacqueline said...

So VERY cheerful!!

Leni said...

How lovely those birds are. And it is not only nice to see them, but I also love to hear them sing!!

Suzanne C said...

Such sweet clean and simple cards. Adorable!