Wednesday, July 7, 2010

L.O.V.E.

Hi all! Today has been a really strange day for me........very....just a weird day...you know, but without going into the details about it, I'll just simply let you enjoy this wedding card that I made:

LOVE

I used some yummy patterned papers and fashioned a huge silk flower to it, used a couple of fun sticker embellishments, I never thought I'd be using too many stickers, but it's actually quite fun. To finish off the look, I tied around the stem a soft pink ribbon.

Supplies:
PS600 - Daffodil layering papers by Hero Arts.
White doily.
Cosmo Cricket pp.
K & Company pp.
Ribbon.
Silk flower.
Cosmo Cricket sticker embellishments.

15 comments:

mustavcoffee said...

Sorry to hear you had a strange day, hope you recover soon:)
Love your wedding card:) xx

Lin said...

Wishing you a better day tomorrow, Tif. Your card is so romantic!

wendyp said...

hope all is well and you have a better day tomorrow.

Beautiful card!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful design! Love the silk flower and gorgeous card.

Dawn said...

Wow Tiffany. What a lovely card - just perfect for a wedding. Love the doily. Hope your day improves and tomorrow is full of fun and joy

Nat said...

wow, stunning!! this is sooo beautiful. Perfect for a wedding!!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! Hope tomorrow makes you happier!

Maylee said...

Beautiful! Hope you day will be better tomorrow.

Cindy Lee said...

Sorry to hear about your strange day. I hope it's nothing bad or serious. I just love your card! What an eye candy! You know I love the doily right?

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful design! love the doily in this!! yum!! =)

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, Tiff! Hope whatever's going on isn't too serious. Hugs!

Barbara said...

I hope that today is better for you Tiffany! Your card is beautiful. I really love the dimension of the flower!

Jill said...

Hope your strange day was over quickly and you were able to move on to a better day! :) Love this elegant card. The floral piece is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, and of course that flower and ribbon, with the tag is outstanding!
It won't take my password, so I'll try it this way!
Hugs, marilynv19

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty - I can imagine you putting this into a box to send - it's so lovely!