Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lizzie Anne Designs to Debut at Stamp Fever!

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well! I've been keeping busy making something SUPER FUN! My local stamp store - Stamp Fever - will soon be debuting their newest line - Lizzie Anne Designs at their Grand Opening, coming this August!

Linda, the store manager, was so kind to ask me if I would like to do a Make and Take Demo utilizing their products.....how could I say no? Too exciting!

Part of my decorative display at the Make and Take will include this board:

LAD Display Board MakeNTake

It features many of LAD's Little Bits sets, and showcases a few stamps from their Monthly Mix sets, Little People, and the Sixlets sets. The banner flags you see are all LAD Digital papers:

LAD Sample Cards Display

If you live in Southern California near the Orange County area, or perhaps are visiting on vacation ~ please DO stop by the Grand Opening on August 14th and 15th, located at:

Stamp Fever
388 S. Tustin Avenue
Orange, California 92866
714.974.3552

The LAD Make and Take will be on August 14th at 10:00 a.m. It's all soooo exciting, can't wait to see you there! There will be lots of cardmaking, foods and refreshment, raffles, and fun prizes, and ofcourse, your chance for you to shop, shop, shop!

All stamps and papers used on display board:
Hey Sunshine.
Lucky You.
Tea Time.
Spring Rain.
Garden Inspirations.
Ballerina.
Ballerina Saying.
Tutti Fruity.
Au Naturale.
Le Jardin.
Once Upon A Time.
Sweets & Treats.
LAD Digital Papers.

Other:
K & company background paper.
Prima flowers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Distress Inks.

25 comments:

Taylor said...

WOW Tiffany! This is awesome!! It looks SO SO SO good :) You are amazing!

debbie said...

Great board and I wish I could be there to enjoy the fun! I envy you having a local stamp store. we don't have on anymore :(

Kraxpelax said...

The Moon
shines
on a cat

Meow

My Poems

Yours,

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

ivy said...

is that where you've been hiding---in your creative cave?!
those boards look amazing! i really like the ice cream cone one!wish i was going to be in town. but i know you'll do fine! have fun & congrats on your upcoming 1st make-and-take!!

Lin said...

SO exciting!! Wish I didn't live 3000 miles away :( Your board looks wonderful, Tif!

Virginia L. said...

This is when I wish I live close...How awesome is your display! Stamp Fever is lucky to have you helping out!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

This is fantastic!! Wish I lived closer so I could come to your make and take Tiff! Have fun!

Barb said...

Oh, you are going to have so much fun!! Sure wish I lived closer too! I'd be there with bells on! Love your display, Tiff! so many cute, colorful images! Please take pictures that day to share....would love to see them!

Diana said...

Super cool board Tif. So glad I came for a visit!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! i wish i lived closer!!! this is going to be one super fun make and take!!! fabulous decoration board and love all the cards you made!

Nancy said...

Wow, what a feast for the eyes, Tiff! You know I'll be there and I can't wait to see all the LAD stamps up close. You did a wonderful job on the display board, I'm so impressed!
bless you, sweet Tiffany,
nancy

Dawn said...

awesome Tiffany... you will be a great demonstrator of the Lizze Anne designs... wish I could be there to support you.... ( and buy some of those wonderful stamps) Good luck

Maylee said...

Doh! I will miss it by two days we'll be driving through from AZ on the 12th. Have a great time Tiffany, it sounds like fun!

Cindy Lee said...

Awesome display, Tif!! I'm sure you will have loads of fun during the make and take! Now I wish I lived nearer :(

donna mikasa said...

Wow, Tif! Great job with the display! It looks sooo professional and has the special Tiffany touch! Wish I could see it in person! Lucky Nancy!

Clare said...

Wow, absolutely AMAZING! Wish I could go to the class!! :)

Agata said...

Great job! It all looks splendid! Have fun giving the class!

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... this is amazing!! You totally ROCK!!

Jill said...

Wish I could be there! This is FANTASTIC!!!

Kelly Booth said...

So Fun.....Wish I were in So Cal....You are so Very talented!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Wow Tiff! So happy for you!!! I am sure you are going to have a great time doing the "make and take"... so exciting!

Kathy said...

Wow Tiff you rocked this...this must have taken forever. EAch card is so pretty and what a wonderful way to debut the stamps. Chris is adorable. Hugs,kathy

wendyp said...

omgosh! FABulous board! All your samples are adorable. Love the way you highlighted the digi papers!

Suzanne C said...

No surprise here that she asked you! Gorgeous displays!!

Barbara said...

This is SO wonderful Tiffany! What an incredible presentation! Your cards are beautiful and they are lucky to have such a special display board!