Thursday, July 22, 2010

For the love of friendship...

Lately, I've been having a lot of fun making tags, not sure why....but you know how one week, you are interested in a certain technique or style and then the next day - you like something else....tags are so easy, and offer a great space to just free stamp your design:

Tall Flower Tag

For the above tag, I used this cute Little Butterfly, so aptly named! And the flower stamp is a new favorite of mine.

My 2nd tag:

Artists Butterfly

I love the little tassels at the top!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5426 - Artists Butterfly.
CL417 - Huge Hugs.
K5431 - Tall Flower.
CG200 - Little Butterfly.

Other:
Tim Holtz Inks.
K & Company patterned paper.
Versafine Onyx Black.
Plain white tags with tassels.
Assorted markers.
Hole punch.

15 comments:

Lin said...

Fun tags, Tif! I am really loving that 2nd fluffy butterfly! Do I need him????

Dawn said...

Wonderful tags Tiffany. Love the background papers on both of them

Ayana Posadas said...

Gorgeous Tags!!!
You used two of my favorite new Hero Arts stamps! The tall flower and the butterfly. Oh, and you certainly did them justice. Beautiful work, Tiffany! :)

Nancy said...

Hi Tif, I like your new banner, way to change things up! Your tags are so whimsical....a fun little bit of Tiffany style.
bless you,
nancy

Laura O'Donnell said...

I like making tags, too. Sometimes if I'm "stuck" with a card I just tell myself to make a tag and then I know what to do. Love these!

Barb said...

I'm loving both tags, Tiff! The first one is so colorful and fun! The second one is absolutely gorgeous! The stamping in the background is wonderful and your main butterfly is so pretty in that lovely color!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Both tags are gorgeous! I love all the colors and the unique designs of each one! These are fantastic Tiff!

debbie said...

Both of them are wonderful! You provide so much inspiration with your creativity :)

Suzanne C said...

Happy and lovely tags! Love your tags!

Heather Maria said...

Two gorgeous tags Tiffany! Love the pretty pps and the flowers and butterflies are so beautiful with them!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous tags! I think it's the amount of space you have to work with that makes them so fun and challenging, too! You have a keen eye for papers and placement...love them both!

Alice Wertz said...

they are so pretty, Tiffany! beautiful pps and stamping! very sweet soothing colors, too! love them!

Virginia L. said...

wow! I love all your tags! You have an eye for colors and design!! These tags show just that!

Jill said...

I really love the way you've stamped on the pp here! Everything coordinates so well. You always make such "feel good" creations, Tiffany! I love checking out your blog!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! These tags are sooooo pretty! I love all the soft layers. Just wonderful! :-)