Monday, July 12, 2010

Flower Trio x 2

I wanted to make this stamp HERE seem bigger than it really is, so I did some manipulation with it:

Blossoms

I first stamped the image slightly slanted to the left.....then I inked it again and stamped it towards a right angle making sure to place all 3 ends of the stems directly on top of the flower that is on the very right side.

I then added two extra stems by inking only a small portion of the stems.

And this was the finished look...I colored in my flowers using all of my favorite colors for summer, hope you like it!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
K5373 - Flower Trio.
CL388 - Cuckoo.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Neutrals.
CH214 - Earth Mixed Neutrals.

Other:
Round corner punch.
Anna Griffin Patterned Papers - Isabelle Collection.
Tsukineko Memento Markers.
White cardstock.

21 comments:

Barb said...

Brilliant, Tiff! I have this stamp and rarely use it. I'll have to give this a try! Love the pretty colors!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Love this card and love how you made the flowers look bigger. Very creative. Great colors and you did a great job. I also have this stamp and have only used it once.

Sarah said...

What a clever idea, Tiff!

Dawn said...

so clever Tiffany... I love the bright colours too.

Nancy said...

That's our Tiffany, always taking your design to the next level! Such a clever little maneuver to get this stamp just how you wanted it. The finished product is so gorgeous, so worth the extra effort!
bless you,
nancy

Mary Perry said...

As usual, you blow me away with your creativity. Love the colors, also.

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my! What a brilliant card, Tif!! I just love the colorful flowers!

Maylee said...

Super cute card Tiffany! Love the bright flowers!

pia overgaard said...

Super cool, Tiff. I love this look.

donna mikasa said...

This is amazing, Tif! Just a slight tilt and the flowers have a totally different look! Love the colors and the perfect sentiment.

Heather Maria said...

Oh wow Tiffany, I love what you did with this stamp - brilliant idea! The colours are absolutely gorgeous too!

Jenyfur said...

I keep staring at this card - beautiful!

Agata said...

Excellent as always!

Diana said...

What a FAB idea Tiffany. You are so talented. Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Blessed with tons of photo shoots. Hope to be by again soon because I love visiting!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Superb colors and coloring!! Love it!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is sooo gorgeous!!!

Alice Wertz said...

very beautiful effect, Tif! love the colors you used to color them, too!

Trinh said...

Great idea, Tiff! Love the vibrant colors you used!

Jill said...

Now that is some creative, awesome stamping! I love the colors, too!!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful idea to lengthen the stems. Beautiful bright and vibrant card.

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Tiff! This is gourgeous and a clever idea! I visited this page, after seeing this one on your photostream. Amazing work as always!
Love, Tomo