Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blue Flamenco....

Ooh, I'm so excited, I'm currently getting together some things for a scrap page and will be using some Dear Lizzy and Echo Park papers......ack.....too fun! They are really sweet looking papers and can't wait to complete that project!

But, in the meantime, here's a card I was able to finish up tonight:

sweet flamenco

My combo colors I chose are chocolate, light yellow, and royal blue. I matched her dress according to the color of my papers.

She is a sweet little thing, isn't she? Flamenco Dancer is her name!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
F5303 - Flamenco Dancer.
CL351 - Friends.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Petite scalloped circles lg, standard circles lg, and classic ovals lg.
Cuttlebug.
Misc. paper scraps.
Jolee flower stickers.
Prima flower.
White cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

14 comments:

Lin said...

Isn't she sweet? Love that flower in her hair! Great card, Tif!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and card!

Alice Wertz said...

she is a cutie!! adorable card, Tiffany! love it!

Barb said...

She really is very sweet, Tiff! And you've showcased her so beautifully here! Love it!

Dawn said...

Love this little lady Tiffany. She really is sweet.

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card Tiffany! I love your colours and colouring! Gorgeous flowers too!

ivy said...

so sweet! i love her!

debbie said...

very sweet! love your circle cards with all the dimension!

Agata said...

She's sweet, beautiful and oh so elegant! Looking forward to seeing your layout!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

How sweet and adorable! Can't wait to see your scrap layout too!

Maylee said...

So sweet Tiffany, love the color palette and the shaped card.

Clare said...

Oh so sweet! Fabulous coloring, and of course you can't go wrong with a HA image! ;)
I want to thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog - I've been having a rough day, and that really cheered me up. :)

donna mikasa said...

Olé! This is so sweet, Tif! I just love circle cards and yours is just too adorable in blue!

Jill said...

Love the pretty flower embellishments you've used and your coloring is great! Such a festive card!