Monday, July 26, 2010

Bird in circle

I've been meaning to make more cards to actually send out and so here is one of them. It uses THIS beautiful stamp:

The art of kindness

I used complementary colors of yellow and lavender. There is a little bit of manganese blue added to the birdie....liked how the card turned out overall!

I love my deep, eggplant purple ribbon, for some reason my camera likes to turn it a shade of blue in the photo...but it's really a super deep, purplish color. Think I need more for my stash.

The art of kindness2


Hope your Monday is well! I LOVE my Mondays...I know - I'm a strange one! ;)

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
PS549 - Iris folded cards.
CG181 - Bird in circle.
CG119 - Flourish Background.
PS550 - Lilac folded cards.
AF179 - Iris Chalk.
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.
CL435 - So Artsy.

Other:
Purple ribbon.
Scotch adhesive.
Foam adhesive tape.
Tim Holtz distress ink - Mustard Seed.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

9 comments:

debbie said...

So Beautiful Tiffany. don't you hate it when the camera turns things a different color, it is so frustrating.

Savitri said...

This is so pretty!! Love it and the colors are wonderful... even if it's not quite right on... I hate it too!

Jill said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your coloring and that bow is tooo gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Your bow is gorgeous Tiff. I can imagine the exact colour and it would look perfect on this card.

Virginia L. said...

Love the bling around the circle...and that bow is stunning! Truly lovely!

Alice Wertz said...

this beautiful! love the pretty color combo, too!

ivy said...

funny how we make all these cards and sometimes, i don't send them out! i just want to hang on to them a bit longer!
pretty card & love that ribbon color!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous! You make me want that stamp!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! I too am wanting this stamp after seeing your inspirational card!