Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big Birdie...

I needed a cute little card and decided to do some paper piecing, I don't do paper piecing all that much but I should! It's so fun:

Hello Big Birdie

I used the birdie from this set called Be Yourself. Isn't he a cute BIG bird? I love it! Not too much to describe on the card, pretty self-explanatory, so enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL338 - Be Yourself.
CL186 - Home.

Other:
Prima flowers.
Anna Griffin patterned papers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
White cardstock.
Bazzill colored paper.
K & Company patterned paper.
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 8.
Cuttlebug.
Pink and purple crystal gems.

18 comments:

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that bird! Your card is so sweet! TFS

Maylee said...

He is super cute! Love the shaped card.

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable and sweet, Tif! Love it!

Monika Reeck said...

love this bird Tiff...super duper cute card..love your paper piecing too...hugs

Barbara said...

This is so cute! I love the big bird!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

How cute! Love that pp with your paper-pieced stamp! Cute as can be!

Heather Maria said...

Such adorable card Tiffany! Gorgeous colours and mix of pps! Great paper piecing and love your embellishing too!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a CUTE card Tiffany!!!
I love how you made the grass!
And the bird is so fun! :)

Jen said...

oh my...LOVE it! that bird is to die for!! xoxoxo

Angie Tieman said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Such a great shape and darling little scene you created!

Lin said...

She is very cute!

Barb said...

Love this big bird, Tiff! Such a fun card!

Dawn said...

super cute - I have this set and don't use it very much

Virginia L. said...

Love seeing this birdie in action again! Love you paper-piecing!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! such an adorable card, Tif! love it!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely piecing and love the cute card.

ivy said...

adorable!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, he's defnitely cute!!