Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You are my FOREVER....

.........can it be true? I finally had a chance to go out last week and do a photo shoot for some new photos so I could make a new scrap book page....yeah! It's been ages since I've made a layout it seems.....on the day of our photo shoot, it was a blistering hot day, everyone was tired and sweaty and it was hard, Chris was tired of posing (the things we do to our kids for a smile), but we managed through it and I got a few photos I like!

You are my forever

For the title...I just made up....I thought it was pretty and the theme for this layout is: even though Chris is getting older and becoming a little more independent.....the circular elements you see signify his forever youth and his continuing love for play, bubbles, fun shapes and colors, and the scissors represent his love for arts and crafts, school, and learning!

I have tons of other photos I need to sort through, it was very refreshing to finally make a layout, I guess it just got too comfortable making cards for so long! :)

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Papers:
K & Company Spaghetti collection.
K & Company Paper Doll Collection.
Anna Griffin.
Making Memories Flutter collection.
Journaling tag.
My Mind's Eye.

Other:
EK Success felt and glitter alpha stickers.
Making Memories Die cut and dimensionals.

17 comments:

vera rhuhay said...

So happy to see your Gorgeous LO again,Tiff!
OhMY...Chris is so darling! No wonder that you said "you are my forever"!

Barb said...

Just look at that sweet, happy grin on his face! He is so cute, Tiff! I love this layout! Wonderful white, lacy frame! I love the colors and all the pretty curved edges! I think this may be the first layout I've seen from you since I joined the Flickr group.....And It looks like your pages are just as beautiful as your cards!! Love it! :)

AnitaRex said...

What a great layout! I am so happy for you that you got out and got some new photos! Your son is so handsome! And growing! What a great smile! Love your circles and what they represent!

Cindy Lee said...

This is a wonderful page of Chris! I'm going to do a layout soon...for a friend. I just love yours, Tif!

Stamping Cafe said...

Don't you just wish you can keep them this small forever?!! Love to see your gorgeous layout, Tif!! Chris is totally adorable... I bet that smile just melt your heart!

I can't wait to settle down and make a scrapbook page again!

Sarah said...

Great layout, Tiffany! I know what you mean about not scrapping in ages. I take more pics of my cards than my kids. My bad...

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! He has the sweetest smile, and your layout is gorgeous, Jo x

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your layout is super! Your son is so cute! Love that big smile!

Nancy said...

You have reached perfection...from that adorable smile to your wonderful layout! What a special memory.
bless you and Chris,
nancy

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute...and he is getting way too big too fast!!! but he still has that Gorgeous smile!!

Agata said...

Beautiful layout! Love the smile of your boy and the colors you've chosen for this layout!

Marilyn said...

Great photo of your son! So cute of him leaning on the tree! Wonderful page you created using this photo!

Jill said...

That has to be thee CUTEST pictures! I love your scrapbooking style! More awesome layers and beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing!

Maylee said...

Wow Tiffany! Love this LO! Chris is so stinkin cute!

Alice Wertz said...

you have to make layouts more often, Tif! this is beautiful! love the elements that represents Chris' daily life and your pretty design! very cute photo of Chris, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely LO Tiff...as always I love always your LO and your son already big no...love his cute smile dear..he is adorable...hugs

Suzanne C said...

What a great layout! Love the title. So sweet!