Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wonderful You...

I decided to play with this SET today....I've only used one little girl from this set and thought...hmmm...I really need to stamp the other girl images too! So here is my very sweet and simple card for today:

Sweet Wonderful You

I LOVE these little dolls! And have you seen HA's newest doll set that is coming out? This new one called Sending Smiles with an adorable gardening girl? Too cute! I'm still waiting for my order to come, too excited!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL381 - Sweet Wonderful You.
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.
CG139 - Cling Dots.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.
CH214 - Earth Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels One, Standard Circles Lg, and Petite Scalloped Circles Lg.
Cuttlebug.
Tim Holtz - Spun Sugar.
Assorted Markers.
Colorbox Canary yellow ink.
Pop dots.
Paper Source Cardstock.

18 comments:

Brit Swiderski said...

Adorable card! I love how you colored the little girl. I don't have any of these sets yet, but I need to get one soon. Either this one or the gardening one look so versatile, how could I resist? Hehe.

Barb said...

So cute, Tiff! Love the colors you used! The different shaped Nesties look fab together! :)

Dawn said...

So cute Tiffany. Love these little ladies.... and you have coloured her so well.

Jenny said...

Too cute... love it!!! :) :) :)

Vanessa said...

She is adorable, Tiff! Love the summery colors you used!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable! Don't you wish HA would come out with a little boy's set, too?

Joy said...

Perfect little card, love this cute and adorable little girl, the design layout is wonderful.

Monika Reeck said...

yay this is so so cuuute car Tiff...love this stamp too and I wish I have her one day :) Love your nesties too...it is great touching Tiff...hugs..Monika

Diana said...

Super cool design Tif. Love the shading!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Love that little girl and how you colored her!

Deirdre said...

Sooo cute, love it.

Jane said...

ADORABLE! LOVE it!

Jill said...

Love the unique layered shapes- what a great look!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tif...Love this Sweet card!!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and lovely card! Glad you inked up the little girl.

vera rhuhay said...

So adorable!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

I love these little girls too, can't wait to get the new one after I move! Super adorable card, Tif! Lovely colors and coloring!!

Alice Wertz said...

awww... this makes me smile, Tif! so sweet! lovely card, love the shape, too!