Friday, June 11, 2010

Tiny little goals....

....one day at a time....do you have small goals in addition to your 'bigger' ones....let's take for example, one of my 'smaller' goals is to try and use each and every stamp from all the sets I have....yeah! Ok, so maybe that's a BIG goal...but if you think about it....how many of you are like me.......have a ton of stamp sets...maybe 10 stamps exist in each set....and do you use them all??!! I don't and shame on me....so it's time to get these puppies out and ink them up:

hi!

The stamp you see on this card that I've never used is the tree! I miss my clouds stamp so thought I would throw that into the mix too!

Also used some older sets that I haven't touched for a while, fun!

Hope you like my springy little card!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL280 - Elephants.
AF182 - Grass Chalk Ink.
CL377 - Be Happy.
CH215 - Neutral Mixed Accents.
PS566 - Snow folded cards.
S5215 - Clouds.
LP119 - Lily Pad Greeting.

Other:
Bazzill papers.
Paper Source cardstock.
K & Company.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 9.
Tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass.
Prima Flower.
Assorted markers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Versamagic Sea Breeze Ink.

15 comments:

Lin said...

I LIKE this idea of yours, Tif! I was just looking at a sentiment stamp that had little flowers on it I've never used. I may adopt your plan.......thanks!

Dwita said...

Hi Tiff, I do agree with you. Having tons of stamp set and I haven't used them all. Even the HA stamp set. I do have it and always think that I don't have time YET to use it.... LOL... I'll do what you did, as well.... Have a joyful weekend. Hugs, Dwita.

Nancy said...

Excellent idea and I'll take it as a challenge too. I am pretty snooty when it comes to stamps and I definitely have my favorites. Thanks for this beautiful example and the motivation!
blessings,
nancy

AnitaRex said...

That's a really good goal to have but it's a hard one! One I plan on doing for me after I finish the cards I have to make is to use certain stamp sets that I haven't used much, making 1 card out a set is bad! This is such a sweet card!

donna mikasa said...

Same guiltiness here! If you look at some of my clear sets, some stamps are badly stained and others are super clean! Hmmm....time to challenge myself, too!

Oh, and your little card looks just like your blog header! Such a cute little scene...

Stamping Cafe said...

What an adorable card, Tif! Love your idea, I will have to take this as a challenge too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Dawn said...

What a great goal Tiffany... I have whole sets I haven't used ONE stamp at all from... buy them and haven't got around to using them...
Love this card -

Barb said...

I think we all can agree that we don't use all the stamps in every set....LOVE this idea, Tiff! That tree is darling! Love this card! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh sooo cuuute Scene Tiff...love this..as alway crisp and happy card dear Tiff...hugs

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your card Tiff. Love that little bird on the tree. And what a great idea! I really need to try this too! Thanks!

Maylee said...

Love this card and your goal is making me feel guilty and challenged too = )

Sanne said...

Hey Tif. Darn cute cards since I paid a visit to your blog! Love them all!!!!
Hugs Sanne

Jill said...

So CUTE! Love this little scene!

Alice Wertz said...

love the cute little scene you created and that pp is perfect, too!! lovely card, Tiffany!!

Suzanne C said...

Love that idea! What a sweet card. Lovely design.