Thursday, June 24, 2010

Playing dress up!

I usually don't make 2 doll cards in a row, but I couldn't resist....this time, instead of working with the doll stamp as is....I thought it would be fun to change it up a bit:

Baby Doll Top

I took the head from the doll in THIS set and also used the dress and pants from the set called Kiss From the Sun.

I thought it would be cute to make the dress into a little blouse or at least it looked like one of those baby doll tops that are so popular nowadays!

I did some paper piecing with some fun patterned pp from K & Company. I don't do paper piecing a lot so it was really fun!

I love my little girl, this is how I would dress her if I had a girl....heheheheee.......that's why it's good to have lots of nieces so you can spoil them with girly clothes! ;)

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL439 - Kiss from the sun.
CL444 - Sending Smiles.

Other:
K & Company paper.
Prima flowers.
Versafine Onyx Black ink.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Mega/Curved rectangles.

10 comments:

Barb said...

How fun, Tiff! You are so clever! I love the ideas you come up with, using different stamp sets together! Wonderful card!

Dawn said...

Who's the clever cookie!!!! Great idea Tiffany.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Tif--this is just too cute and fun!! Love her new wardrobe!

Dotty Jo said...

How clever, and totally adorable! Jo x

Sanne said...

This is SO clever Tif - what a great idea - great inspiration!!!!

ivy said...

stinkin' cute!! can you imagine if i had girls?? i'd buy all the girly stamps and paper piece w/ diff outfits to my heart's content! just like the paper dolls we used to play w/ when we were younger

sucor said...

Cute and clever!

Monika Reeck said...

She is sooo cuuuute Tiff...love your card...

Alice Wertz said...

this is too cute, Tif!! it really makes me what to play paper dolls!! how fun to get to pick how to dress her!! so clever!! i love this!! =)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and paper dolls is right! Sweet fun with the dress up clothes you created.