Friday, June 4, 2010

Much love...

I squeezed in another card today - think this will be the last of my 'color layering' fun! I could go on and on as I really love this technique:

Much Love

I pulled out some of my older stamps today, my favorite all time Dandelion stamp is so pretty! And I also used this goodie called Elegant Flower!

This card is a take from this beautiful card HERE!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I may be a little scarce next week due to our bathroom remodel being in full force, so I will try to peek in on the computer every now and then, but not sure how much.

Take care!!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
AF180 - Punch chalk.
AF183 - Cerulean chalk.
AF182 - Grass chalk.
S5316 - Silhouette Grass.
G4917 - Dandelion.
G4916 - Elegant Flower.
PS596 - Punch layering papers.
PS606 - Powder Layering papers.
CL047 - Cleardesign Messages.
CH213 - Sea Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Cuttlebug.
Prima flower.
K & Company Bird Grand Adhesion.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

21 comments:

debbie said...

This is so gorgeous! I think it is one of my favorite cards of all times! wonderfully creative and has Tiffany written all over it!

Maylee said...

Wowee! this is stunning! I really like all the different stamps you used here and that Nestie too!

Barb said...

Tiffany, this card could not be more beautiful! I love the colors and added elements, especially the bird.....wonderful texture!! Love this!!

Dawn said...

LOVE IT Tiffany!!!! This technique looks watercoloured to me... so soft and pretty.

vera rhuhay said...

Stunning....!!!I love the little bird too!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Tiff! Love the colors and the bird too! So pretty! Good luck with your bathroom remodel.

Clare said...

Just stunning! I love all the colors, the shape, and than the color layering is amazing!

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tif! The colors, the details, that Nestie shape. The color layering is awesome!

stampinjane said...

What an incredible "Work of Art"...I am certain that I would have a great deal of difficulty giving this away! The one that receives something like this would have to truly cherish and recognize the love put into it!

Dotty Jo said...

what a sweet confection of a card Tif, I just love the gorgeous scene that you have created here! Jo x

Joy said...

Love this card, such an unique design, love all the stamp goodness going on.

Diana said...

True Tiffany style!

AnitaRex said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, Tiff! you've really mastered this technique!

Jen said...

tiff, LOVE it!! beautiful girl!!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh I love your shape of the card...and this is STUNNING card..love that stamps too dear...I wish I have this Nestie..but I have no CB Machine LOL....wish someone send to me 2 or 3 pieces :) hugs...

Kendra said...

WOW - what a work of art! This is gorgeous Tiffany!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous card! Love the die's you used for your card.

Jacqueline said...

Oh my, I just love this, will have to try it!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is gorgeous!! The colors, the design, I love everything about it!! :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful layered stamping, Tiffany!! love the colors and the shape!! you are making me really want to get that die!! =) LOVE the new look of your blog, too! so cute!