Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love early..........

Ok.....so it's summer time, and don't we all want to sleep in? ;) But I also love it when everyone gets up early too....because I can get so much done....laundry, crafting, cleaning the house, and breakfast pretty much all before 10 a.m. and I LOVE that!! Makes the rest of the day easy.

So I made a SUPER clean and simple card this morning using THIS set:

Sending good thoughts

Look at that - no gems, pearls, ribbon, glossy accents or heavy ink....but I think it's sweet. :)

I hope you all have a sweet day as well! Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts stamps: CL443 - Good thoughts.
Bazzill cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Assorted markers.
Round corner punch.
Adhesive squares.
White cardstock.

20 comments:

mustavcoffee said...

It's very sweet, hope you have a lovely day too.:) xxx

debbie said...

I agree, very sweet! love the simplicity of the design!

Jill said...

Very pretty! Love the color and dimension on the flowers!

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany! Beautiful colours and I love the wonderful dimension on the flowers!

Dawn said...

Great card Tiff.. I hadn't seen that set but now I think I NEED it!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

simply but adorable Tiff...woow..love the dimension of your flower too...hugs

Alice Wertz said...

such a lovely simple card, Tif! love the pretty colors!

Kathy (krolski) said...

It's very sweet. Simple and very effective. Great card!

Agata said...

It's VERY sweet! Love it!

Cindy Lee said...

Absolutely love your CAS card! It's really pretty.

sucor said...

Great card! Simple yet stunning!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, we are early risers in our house and I have to say that I love how fresh and cool the mornings are during summer. Your card is just delightful! I love the sweet simplicity of it - adorable! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Love the dimension on your flowers...simple but it packs a lot of "wow"!

Diana said...

FANTASTIC 3-D Tiffany. Just lovely

Ayana Posadas said...

Awesome card!
I love the 3D flowers!

Savitri said...

Wow girl, this is AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The petal idea is fab!!

Deirdre said...

So clean and simple, just ADORE it.... beautiful. Enjoy the summer.

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card! The dimension of the flowers is just the right touch!

ivy said...

when i want my boys to wake up, they don't. when i want them to sleep in, they wake up at the crack of dawn!
love the clean look of this card!

Rose Ann said...

So pretty...and I love the dimension and shape you've given those petals!!