Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun pastels

I'm playing some more with patterned paper today...no stamps......do you like to do this too sometimes? Take a whole bunch of of pp from all of your favorite companies and put them together, and see what comes out of it.....

IMG_8076

I love to sit and stare at patterned papers sometimes, hoard, YES! Using them too, absolutely! Both of these cards are very simple and springlike:

IMG_8079

I love the simplicity of the above card, just boom...two strips of paper, and add a little glittered butterfly and flower...done!

These would make quaint little notecards for neighbors and friends!

Supplies:

Papers:
K & Company.
Hero Arts.
Making Memories.

Other:
Martha Stewart punch.
Prima flowers.
Making Memories dimensional stickers.

15 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love this idea! I'm going to try it. Once in a while I try to make cards without any stamps, but it's hard for me. :) Both cards are super!

Barb said...

Love these sweet card, Tiff! They are both beautiful! :)

donna mikasa said...

Love these! You work wonders with or without stamps! I love the chipboard pieces--they do make for quick cards!

Cindy Lee said...

So lovely, Tif! I don't usually take all my fav paper to create and combine them to make a card. Maybe I should after seeing what you did! Thanks for the inspirations!

Deirdre said...

Just beautiful - love them.

Julie Batta said...

Yay, I finally got on. Love your cards. It is hard for me to stray from my stamps, but i may have to give this a try because me luvs me patterned paper.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Let's try this again...too many typos in the first comment.
These cards are so lovely, beautiful in their simplicity. Simple design is always the hardest to pull off...such a gift you have!
Enjoy today!
nancy

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute!

wendyp said...

Both cards are adorable!!!

Marilyn said...

Both cards are too adorable! love all of that pretty papper!

Alice Wertz said...

they are so pretty! i love how you use the pps so beautifully! very pretty and fresh colors, too! love them!

Stamping Cafe said...

LOVE you cards, Tif! They make me happy, love the pp and the wonderful design without any stamps!!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely card without stamp dear...both are sweet card..

Suzanne C said...

Both these cards are so beautiful and who needs stamping when they turn out so beautifully.