Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dress Boutique

Hi all! Hope your weekend is going well.....my favorite thing to do is combine different stamp sets and see what I can come up with....I love playing with this Kiss from the Sun set:

Shopping anyone?

I can just see so many fun variations of working with the clothes! So this time, I decided to paper piece a whole bunch of the dresses and have them hang on a clothing rack.

To make the clothing rack, I used stamps from this set called Sew Artsy!

For the sentiment, I personalized it with some older alphabet stamps called Bird Branch Alphabet!

Hope you enjoy, too much fun making this! This type of card would be great for someone who's a shopaholic, don't you think? Or just to invite your girlfriends for a day out!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL138 - Bird Branch Alphabet.
CL446 - Sew Artsy.
CL439 - Kiss from the sun.

Other:
Papers: American Crafts, Bazzill, and K & Company.
K & co. sticker trim.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

24 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Tiff this is so darn clever!! Love the rack, the dresses, all of it!

Lin said...

How FUN is this!! So creative, Tif!!

SmilynStef said...

I looked at this set and thought "nyah, don't need that" ... and then I look at this brilliant design and wonder what was I thinking. ♥ it.

Jill said...

This is incredible! I love seeing what you design with the different stamp sets! This has to be one of my favorite cards with this set!!! Love the patterns on the dresses!

debbie said...

This is so much fun, how cute are all those little dresses hanging on the rack!

Nancy said...

Love this Tiffany! So creative and cute. I love it!

Barbara said...

I just love what you did with these stamps Tiffany! Such a neat idea for the dresses! :-)

Nat said...

I just can't get over how amazing your card is. Love it so much!!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany, love, love this one! Super fun!

Dawn said...

Just delightful Tiffany... I'll come shopping with you anytime!!!!

Suzanne C said...

ADORABLE!!! Love this idea, so clever and cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes! Yes! Let's go shopping together! This card is so fun!

Ayana Posadas said...

BRILLIANT!!!! :)

Vanessa said...

This is so sweet and clever!! Love all your dresses!

Barb said...

You come up with the most creative ideas, Tiff! Could I borrow your brain for a day?! Just LOVE this adorable, clever card! The rack of dresses is fun enough, but then you add the awning and it makes it even more so!! Fabulous!

Michelle said...

Wow what a cool idea, Love the colours you used too.. perfect design:-)

sucor said...

Awesome! So creative. I love paper piecing my stamps too.

Jacqueline said...

Really love this card Tiffany, wow, talk about making your stamps work for you in a creative way!!

Sanne said...

You are doing magic with this dress Tif! What a cute idea!!! Great inspiration - thanks!

AnitaRex said...

Oh my gosh I love this card! It's so fun! And such a creative way to do the dresses! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

How did you ever dream this one up Tif???? You are soooooooo clever, Jo x

Alice Wertz said...

OMGoodness!!!! this is waaaaaaaay cute and fun, Tif!!! what an awesome idea! i LOVE this!!! =)

Monika Reeck said...

yay....love the dresses the rack all Tiff...really FUN and lovely card...

Rose Ann said...

Wow...look at all of those pretty patterned dresses!! Love this, Tiffany!!