Sunday, June 13, 2010

Curly Flower

Yay! Didn't think I'd be back today, but hubs was kind enough to take the little one out for a while to give me some alone time....oh, I so needed it....so I was able to make another card...have so many cards to send out this week:

Friend Curly Flower

Another bright and cheery spring time card, always makes me happy to work with these colors! The flower puts a smile on my face!

Have a great week everyone!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
K5400 - Vertical clouds.
CL434 - Just Find Me.
S5316 - Silhouette Grass.
AF182 - Grass Chalk Ink.
CG136 - Curly Flowers.

Other:
White cardstock.
Assorted markers.
Bazzill Colored papers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Prima Roses.
Colorbox Ink.

14 comments:

debbie said...

This card certainly puts a smile on my face! It's amazing!

Lin said...

Made me smile, too, Tif! Glad you got a little me-time today; it's something we all need a good dose of every once in awhile.

Kathy (krolski) said...

This card is so cheerful! It made me smile too! I'm glad you had some time to create today. :)

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, the flowers made me smile too! It's so lovely!

Dawn said...

Such a fun flower stamp Tiffany. Love how it all came together for you.

Vanessa said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the texture - the embossing on the bottom looks fab! Gorgeous card, Tiff!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! Perfect use of the new cloud stamp! Love the way you stamped the grass too! :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hi Tiff! Now you are the one making me want to buy that clouds stamp! :) Beautiful card and I love all those little details on it!

Jill said...

Oh, how I love everything about this.. where do I start?! I especially love how you created the background and then layered the flower panel on top. The clouds look great with the flower, too!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and delightful! lovely card Tiffany! that flower stamp is one of my favorites!!

Suzanne C said...

Love the embossing with the stamping. Beautiful card!

AnitaRex said...

So pretty! Is that the clouds stamp that Micheal's has right now? My hubby took the kids out for me too and I really enjoyed crafting in a quiet house! :> Your card is so cheery!

ivy said...

love the prima roses!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love how you incorporated the cloud stamp!