Monday, June 21, 2010

A basket full of happiness!

Hi all! It's been a very hectic few days for me lately.....but I am most happy to get a card done today....hooray for a little crafting time, eh?

Sunny smiles

And when I do get a chance to craft, something like this cute little basket with flowers above really makes me smile and a happy gal! It's called Sunny Smiles.

I did a little masking so that the flowers would appear like they are sitting inside the basket.

I finally got some yummy Lawn Fawn stamps too so looking forward to inking them up soon!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG199 - Sunny Smiles.
PS610 - Snow layering papers.
CH213 - Sea Mixed Accents.
CH214 - Earth Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 8.
Cuttlebug.
Assorted markers.
Jolee dimensional flowers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Bazzill textured cardstock.

17 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty and colorful, Tiffany!! I love the flower accents and pearls as well!!

OohLookBel said...

That is such a great set of stamps, and you've used them beautifully. Especially love the vibrant colours.

Lin said...

Tif, I love your card - the added flowers and gems are perfect!!

Jen said...

tiff, this is SO pretty!! i love the pearls...your coloring talent is so great...xoxoxo

Maylee said...

Fabulous card Tiffany! Love that sentiment and it's just so perfect.

Dwita said...

Oh, Tiff. this is so lovely. I'm still waiting for this stamp to arrive. Thanks for sharing the idea of using this stamp.

Agata said...

Great masking and coloring! Love your happy card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a sunny, happy card Tif! I love it! Jo x

Diana said...

Isn't this summery. Thanks for sharing and for visiting me Tif.

debbie said...

glad you got some crafting time :). love your beautiful basket of flowers!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the way you made the flowers in the basket! Such a cheerful card!

Jill said...

Sooo bright and cheery! I just love the way you've colored those pretty flowers!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh wow Tiff this is sooo lovely and so colorful, again GREAT COLORING dear Tiff... love this my dear...hugs..

Clare said...

So sweet and happy! It's amazing how you add sunshine to this card!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is such a happy and beautiful card, Tif! Love it!!

I hope you are doing well, have a great Summer with you family! Hugs!!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and delightful!! i LOVE this, Tif!! i sure hope you get more crafting time. i really enjoy see your beautiful cards!! =)

Suzanne C said...

What a great job of masking! The flowers are perfect in the basket. Beautiful card.