Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And a close to another wonderful year.....

I didn't think I would have time to make some teacher cards for Chris.........school ends on Wednesday and so I made 3 cards total for his teacher and two of her aides. I used the fun Emboss Resist Technique shown by Jennifer McGuire:

Exotic Blooms

My cards differ a bit since I don't have any perfect pearls...boo...I'm gonna have to do something about that!

I'm so glad I got these done! Really didn't think I'd make it...will be attaching these to some yummy gift baskets that I got too.

Will try to get some fun photos at tomorrow's graduation.....hehe.....did you ever have a Kindergarten graduation? I never, never even heard of such a thing until I moved out here to Southern California..........Kinder grad!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5424 - Exotic Bloom.
PS610 - Snow layering papers.
CL435 - So Artsy.
PS555 - Poppy folded notecards.
PS556 - Daffodil folded notecards.
PS608 - Latte layering papers.
CG119 - Flourish Background.

Other:
Tim Holtz Inks - Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass, and Worn Lipstick.
Versamark embossing ink.
Martha Stewart white embossing powder.
Assorted ribbons.
Versafine Onyx Black ink.

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

love them!
email me your address and i will send you some perfect pearls. :)

Cindy Lee said...

So gorgeous, Tif! And Chris' teacher is so lucky to receive a card from you!

Dwita said...

Tiff!! See that, you got the perfect pearls, finally.
What a pretty try on the technique. I just finished watching the video and will try it later this afternoon.
Kinder grad day? No, until my youngest Dd entered the international school, and saw even a Playgroup (not yet Kinder) grad ceremony.

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Tif! I just got some perfect pearls, now looking for the misters, and then I'll be in business too!! Can't wait to try it! Looking forward to Chris' graduation pics!! I bet the'll be adorable!

Barb said...

The teacher's will love these, Tiff! Can't wait to see the graduation photos! :)

ivy said...

glad you got some inspiration and energy to make these cards before wednesday!
don't cry too much at C's kinder graduation!

Vanessa said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Love the warm colors!! Beautiful!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful cards.

donna mikasa said...

just gorgeous, Tif! They don't really need any Perfect Pearls--they are perfect as is! Love the warm earthy colors. Congrats on Chris' graduation! Didn't he grow up too fast??

debbie said...

love that stamp embossed in white, the teachers are going to love them. Can't wait to see graduation photos :)

Nat said...

very elegant cards, love them so much!

Rose Ann said...

These are just gorgeous, Tiffany...and I love the colors you've used!! Beautiful!!

Deirdre said...

Tiff, stunning, just love them

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE these Tif!!! So Perfect and Pretty!!!

Alice Wertz said...

awww... beautiful set of cards! you will have a lot of fun with perfect pearls!! =) can't wait to see the kinder grad photos!!

mustavcoffee said...

Perfect with or without the perfect pearls:) Love the design and gorgeous colours of your cards,xx

Monika Reeck said...

Tiff love this sets...love the bright color and STUNNING card I want to tell you...love love....

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful set of cards for the teacher. Sure to be appreciated.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful, classy cards!