Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweet Birdcage

Playing with something old and something new today:

Every day is a Gift

I was in the mood for some type of collage and went with orange, browns, light yellow, and a sprinkle of different colors on the birdcage.

The sentiment comes from this set called Just Find Me. I think this set will be used a lot going forward...I've been looking for some different sentiments that I don't have yet.

Enjoy the card and hoping you all have a super, wonderful Mother's Day weekend!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG152 - Two Birds.
S5097 - Misty Garden Pattern.
K5343 - Birdcage.
AF181 - Poppy chalk ink.
CL434 - Just Find Me.
AF184 - Latte Chalk ink.
PS600 - Daffodil Layering papers.
PS598 - Mandarin Layering papers.
PS608 - Latte Layering papers.

Other:
Making Memories flower centers.
Prima flowers.
Versafine Onyx Black ink.

22 comments:

Lin said...

Tif, I love this - especially using the misty garden background.....looks great together!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful collage, Tif! I'm going to check out that sentiment set--looks like a keeper!

Jenyfur said...

This is so beautiful.

Michelle said...

So pretty Tif and so unique! I love it.

Nancy said...

How fun Tif, I never would have thought to combine that background stamp with the birdcage but they go together so well. What a lovely card!

Dawn said...

Love it Tiffany. Such a beautiful bird and love the cage.

Sanne said...

Your background here is so beautiful. Love the colors and the design, too. Have a great weekend!

ivy said...

happy mother's day tif!

beautiful card!

Diana said...

Everyday is a gift indeed. Thanks for sharing Tif.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Beautiful card! I especially like the way you've colored the bird cage - and the bird cages in the background, too! :-)

Dotty Jo said...

lovely card Tif, great use of colour and a fabulous background! Jo x

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful card, Tif!! love the collage and colors! happy mother's day weekend to you, too! =)

Maylee said...

Beautiful Tiffany! Have a great Mother's Day!

Stamping Cafe said...

Your collage is absolutely gorgeous, Tif! Love the sentiment!!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Cindy Lee said...

Just lovely! After seeing your birdcage card, I hope to get myself some birdcage stamp too.

Jill said...

Love seeing this in such bright and fun colors! Your creations are always so fresh! This is just a "wow" card!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! Love the idea with that background stamp - opens new possibilities! TFS

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Tiffany...and I love the image!

Jane said...

Gorgeous!

Savitri said...

LOVELY!! I love the colors and collage. You are my collage queen!! Awesomeness!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful mix of colors and stamps! Lovely card!

dustypenny said...

Lovely card, Tiffany! Hope you are doing well. I don't get to stop by as often as I'd like!