Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smoooch.....

I decided to play with a fun technique today.....called the Kissing Technique.....where two different stamps are immersed together into one look. I kissed together the Friend Definition stamp and the Flourish Background stamp to create this background:

Smooch

I used all TH inks for the blue colors you see on this card. The smaller stamp at the front is called Flower Plate. Another beautiful silhouette floral stamp.

I added a butterfly and a dimensional adhesive flower that I've had forever....thought I'd finally use it! Love these dimensionals, so realistic looking.

Hope you enjoy!

Hero Arts:
CG119 - Flourish Background.
CG125 - Friend Definition.
CG173 - Flower Plate.
CG130 - Butterflies.
PS566 - Snow Folded Notecards.
CL435 - So Artsy.

Others:
October Afternoon patterned paper.
K & Company dimensional adhesives.
Tim Holtz Inks - Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

24 comments:

Mariana Grigsby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariana Grigsby said...

Wow Tiff! I love how your stamped background turned out!

Mariana Grigsby said...

and I have to add that your card is beautiful! :)

Diana said...

You do blue so well!

Barb said...

Tiff, this is beautiful! Love the way the "kissing" turned out! You're right about the dimensional flower....so gorgeous! :)

Lin said...

This may be one of my favorite cards of yours - until you make another one tomorrow:) LOVE this!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Wow!! This is so beautiful! I love how the kissing technique turned out and I love the TH blue ink. What a pretty card!

Dawn said...

What a great technique. Looks awesome together. Love the blues and the flower just finishes it off perfectly.

Joy said...

So beautiful Tiff, love that technique, you have mastered it so well here. So lovely.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Beautiful card! Love the way the background turned out! Cute butterfly! :-)

Lucy Abrams said...

WOWZERS this is beautiful Tif - you are so talented!!!

donna mikasa said...

This is truly stunning, Tif! The kissing technique is perfect here....

Kendra said...

OH MY WORD! This is gorgeous Tiffany ~ WOW! Amazing work as always. Miss you on the team, but I still check in to see what you're up to! Hugs, K

Agata said...

Beautiful and very elegant!

Jill said...

Your card has left me so inspired! I love your technique and the images you used it with. The blues on this card are so summery and beautiful, too!

Jen said...

tiff, love, love, love!!! beautiful work!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a stunning card, Tif! Love every bit of it!!

Vanessa said...

Wow, Tiff, this is gorgeous! Love love love it!!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your flower and the texture...Adorable as always Tiff...miss you...hope to see you on my Blog ;) hugs, Monika

debbie said...

Unbelievably Gorgeous!!

Savitri said...

Wow, this is just STUNNING!!! I LOVE everything about this!!!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! that kissed background is gorgeous, Tif!! LOVE IT!!! beautiful and elegant card as always!!

Suzanne C said...

THis is just GORGEOUS! Love the dimensional flower. Wonderful!!!

carole~ish said...

fabulous. utterly. ;)