Friday, May 28, 2010

A single flower for you.......

Today's card theme is tall and simple....uncluttered and a little elegance...and this is what I came up with:

Single stem blossom

I love making scraplings! I used the flower and the leaf from this stamp set called Blossoms.

I hand drew the 'stem' with a black pen....just did a fast curve to the left and then to the right...just quick, quick!

Added a few pearls, and I wanted my sentiment to hover over the stem.

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
E3196 - Thoughts Today.
CG148 - Blossoms.
CH211 - Blush Mixed Neutrals.
PS610 - Snow Layering papers.

Other:
Assorted Markers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

24 comments:

Jen said...

simply beautiful!!

Lin said...

LOVE it, Tif! Elegant for sure!

Dawn said...

Stunning Tiffany. Such elegance. Love the tall card, Perfect in every way

Barb said...

So much beauty in this card, Tiff! It's simple yet elegant and so creative! Love it!! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply gorgeous and elegant, Tif! Love it!!

Nancy said...

simple elegance, simply wonderful!
love it Tiff!
bless you,
nancy

Sanne said...

Elegant flower - Beautiful Tif!

Dotty Jo said...

Love this card Tif, simple yet so stylish and eyecatching. Great work as always, Jo x

donna mikasa said...

gorgeous one layer scrapling! so simple and so effective!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So elegant! Love the hand drawn stem too!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woow...simply but adorable Tiff....great coloring, love this!!!

debbie said...

love the creativity! wonderful!

Diana said...

Great design. Love the tall card.

Carly said...

Wow! This is simply so pretty!

AnitaRex said...

I love it! I have the blossoms set too so I am inspired! :>

Agata said...

Beautiful colors and design! Love that hand drawn curve, I'd have troubles doing it! ;-)

Savitri said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous!!

Fika said...

simply elegant.. i LOVE this so much!! and the font is just perfect Tiffany :)

Rose Ann said...

Such a beautiful single layer card!! I love the elegance of this!!

Karen from MI said...

GORGEOUS and SIMPLY ELEGANT! You certainly have STYLE, TIF! I LOVE this little card and what a BIG IMPACT it has made on me. Thanks for the INSPIRATION!! Happy Memorial Day......I'm thinking about you and hoping you are HAVING FUN! Love, Karen xo

Alice Wertz said...

simply beautiful! love it!

Suzanne C said...

Ohhh How elegant! Love your doodled stem and the sentiment along the bottom.

carole~ish said...

oh, my. absolutely beautiful.

Kendra said...

OH WOW! I love how simple but stunning this card is ~ simply gorgeous!