Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Friend

Hi all...if you are in the states, hope your Memorial Holiday is swinging along just fine! I got a chance to quickly sneak in a card today...remember this Star Lilies stamp I used a while back, I had trimmed the flower on the other card and it was so hard to trim....so this time, I decided to leave it un-trimmed:

My friend star lilies

And boy, was it so much easier this time around! ;) I decided to reach for some of my favorite October Afternoon papers to pair my image with, and this image looked best on this large and tall nestie.

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stampendous: P115 - Star Lilies.

Hero Arts:
CH214 - Earth Mixed Accents.
CL435 - So Artsy.
PS608 - Latte Layering papers.

Other:
October Afternoon patterned paper.
Tim Holtz ink - Shabby Shutters.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Cuttlebug.

18 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your lilies are so pretty, Tiffany...and I love your frame!!

Karen from MI said...

OH TIFFANY, your card is GORGEOUS! I see a NICE, NESTIE SHAPE!!! I LOVE your design and colors SO MUCH!! Just BREATHTAKING!! Happy Memorial Day! Hope you're having FUN. Love, Karen xoxoo

Barb said...

Love those flowers on the Nestie, Tiff! Gorgeous coloring and such a fab choice of papers!! :)

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Tiffany - definitely worth keeping as a whole image... love the shading round the edges... nesties really make that easy to do. Enjoy the extra day with the family

Jane said...

This is perfect!! LOVE LOVE it!

donna mikasa said...

Trimmed or not.....this is gorgeous! That Nestie is perfect and I love the green shading around the image! Looks like you perfected the technique, Tif!

Vanessa said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love that flower, great coloring!

vera rhuhay said...

Wow..Tiff..this is absolutely Gorgeous!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! lovely card, Tiffany!!

Diana said...

Lovely card Tif. FABULOUS distressing. Well done!

Leni said...

The lilies are gorgeous and orange always warms my heart.

Jill said...

Love the orange! So brilliant!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...I've been missing your blog and look what I saw?? All the beautiful cards you created!!! I just love them all! You are really good with flowers and all!

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS Tif!!! LOVE This FAB card!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally gorgeous, Tif! Love the green shading around the image... perfect!

Agata said...

Beautiful! It really goes well with those papers!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the rich colors and the design!

Jacqueline said...

The dimension on this is terrific!