Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moss Green Starburst

I finally got to play with some stamps and get all inky late last night. Here is a card I made using the Starburst Lace stamp:

Handstamped

I paired it with a new sentiment from this set called So Artsy...love this set! My color scheme is moss green, black, and cream. Love these colors together!


I like how it turned out! It's been a busy, busy week for me and next week will be just as mind boggling, we've started to get quotes to remodel our master bathroom.....this was supposed to happen a year ago, but kept postponing and postponing.........it just needs to be done now! So that will be our summer project...wish me luck! I'm really looking forward to a brand new and modern look! I just want it done!! :)

But for today, I'm taking some time out for myself and going to join some friends for some crafty time. :)



Enjoy your Saturday!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
S5317 - Starburst Lace.
CL435 - So Artsy.


Other:
Cardstock: Avocodo, cream, and black.
Color Box Moss green ink.
Martha Stewart punch.
Green ribbon.
Versafine Onyx Black ink.

18 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! I love the lace, stamped in that wonderful green against the white. The punched border is just beautiful! Have a great, crafty, day! Best of luck with the bedroom makeover too! :)

jintyoo7 said...

Stunning card, Tiffany. Green is my favourite colour.
Good luck with your bathroom. I got beautiful sinks, mirrors and taps from Overstock, for a fraction of shop prices, if you need anything like that.

Dotty Jo said...

Yummy colours Tif, and that bow is wonderful! Jo x

Diana said...

ADORE green. This is just a stunner Tif. Green and black are PERFECT together. Thanks for taking the virtual tour of my exhibition.

Maylee said...

Wow Tiffany, I think this is one of my favorite cards you've made thus far. Love the black base, it makes the green pop and that border is beautiful!

debbie said...

so pretty, love the different shades of green with the white and black.
wonderful design!

Nancy said...

Love this card, Tiff! I had a wonderful afternoon with you and the rest of the group at Stamp Fever, thanks for coming. Let me know if you need bathroom cabinets, I happen to know a really good cabinetmaker!
blessings,
nancy

Kathy (krolski) said...

Another gorgeous card Tiff. I love the color scheme. The black really makes it pop. Hope you had a great time with the other HA flickr gals. :) Good luck with the bathroom remodel!

Joy said...

So, so beautiful Tiff, I always find that green is so refreshing and you have mastered this so well with this lovely card.

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Tiffany. So sophisticated looking. - Saw Nancy photo of you her and Ivy at class... sounds like a great time had by all... PS looking good!!!!

Agata said...

Wow! This is such a classy and elegant card! Love those colors together, too! You made a very beautiful bow!

sunghee said...

wow~ so beautiful!

Suzanne C said...

Another striking color combination paired with an elegant design. Beautiful card!

Stamping Cafe said...

LOVE this, Tif!! Awesome colors! A totally wowzers!!

Cindy Lee said...

OMG! Yeah..this is the 1st word that came out from my mouth when I saw this card! It's so PRETTY! I just have to look at it again! WOW!

Jill said...

The starburst look so great positioned in the corner- you come up with the most creative ideas!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful design, TIffany! love the color combo! fabulous card!

Jacqueline said...

So beautiful Tiffany! I think this stamp leaves a big impact!
So happy to see you at Nancy's class again, so hope you had a lovely day together!