Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Minute....

.....cards for Mother's Day and Teacher Appreciation week....and I almost forgot about the latter...ugh!! Bad me...I'm keeping things simple, very simple for mass producing...nothing too intricate since tomorrow is Friday....and I need a few more if I can get them done.....so here is one of them...but I think this took too long...so I may need something even faster.

Lavender Green

I love this nestie shape, it's a favorite of mine now!! It's the little scallops on the top and bottom that I like! I sort of ran out of room for the sentiment (now doesn't that always seem to happen?), so I put the sentiment on the inside of the card....

Thanks for peeking!

Hero Arts:
D5196 - On Mother's Day - (inside).
K5376 - Hydrangea.
PS594 - Lilac Layering Papers.
PS593 - Iris Layering Papers.
AF179 - Iris Chalk ink.
S4878 - Old Letter Writing.
CG119 - Flourish Background.
CH212 - Foliage Mixed Accents.

Other:
Versafine Onyx Black ink.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Green ribbon.
White cardstock.

14 comments:

Virginia L. said...

You do use this nestie so beautifully! Love the bright green in this, too! Congratson your BIG win today at HA blog!! You rock, girl!!

Lin said...

The teachers will love these! I love the subtle background stamping. This hydrangea stamp makes everything special.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! What a lovely card and not simple at all!

Stamping Cafe said...

Congrats on you HA win, Tif! Simply stunning card, love what you did with the hydrangea stamp!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful coloring Tiffany, this card has so many lovely layers of stamped goodness. I'm really impressed with this design; these will be appreciated by the teachers. Congrats on your HA Fab Five win...I loved that fun barn scene immediately and it's a perfect winning choice!
bless you,
nancy

Vanessa said...

This is gorgeous!! Love everything about your card, Tiff! Oh, and congratulations on your Hero Arts win!!! Enjoy your new stamps!

ivy said...

i didn't even make any cards for the teacher this time around! but brandon did. that counts even more right?
C's teacher will love the card!
congrats on your HA win!

Dawn said...

saw this on FLickr and loved it... very pretty. Love the tone on tone background

Sanne said...

Great last minute card Tif - I love that stamp!

Maylee said...

Gorgeous! Purple is your color! Congrats on the HA win!

Deirdre said...

Tiffany - just adore your card. Love it.

donna mikasa said...

You do purples so well! Love this, and I'm seeing that Nesties a lot more! Thanks for enabling!

Cindy Lee said...

Very beatiful, Tif!! You are good with purple color!

Savitri said...

You make purple look gorgeous!!! Stunning card. This will make anybody gasp!!