Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's the little things....

....that make me happy....a little coloring, a little bit of patterned paper, simplicity, and some whimsy and fun:

If you need anything

I loved using the flowers from this set called Blossoms......I paired the flowers with some fun patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and K & Company.

My next card was initially going to be a 'tree' card and somehow, I scrapped that idea and ended up with something much simpler...I LOVE, LOVE this darling paper from Heidi Grace Designs:

Sending happy thoughts

It is sooo colorful, it has rows of cute houses, trees, birdies, and flowers. I decided to simply place one strip straight across the bottom portion of the card........punch out a smaller image of the bird and place it to the right........and a LARGE sentiment was perfect to finish this off at the very top of the card......the sentiment can be found HERE!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
F5398 - Happy Thoughts.
CG148 - Blossoms.
CL434 - Just Find Me.
PS609 - Eggshell layering papers.

Other:
Heidi Grace Designs - A little bird's tale.
My Mind's Eye.
K & Company - Paper Doll.
Circle punch.
White cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black ink.

12 comments:

ivy said...

love the row of houses and the punched birdies...looks magnified the way you highlighted it!

Barb said...

Love these two cards, Tiff! What fun, beautiful colors on both! The papers are fabulous! Love the orange and purple flowers!! :)

Dawn said...

Both cards are so lovely Tiff... love the way you put the image of the bird on the circle. Fantastic papers and stamping.

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful and happy cards, Tif! Look at all the beautiful colors and patterned, LOVE them!! I love Heidi Grace's paper too!

Virginia L. said...

Absoultely adorable! Love the paper that you use for the cards....totally colorful and happy. It's the little posts like YOURS that make me happy :)

rabslove said...

It makes me happy seeing your cards!! They are always so bright and cheery! And I just love it!

Sanne said...

Great cards in happy colors! You mixed the PP so well Tif ;)

Diana said...

So colorful. Love both, but my fav is the second one. Be well and take care.

Jane said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So cute! Love that purple paper, adorable! Love the fun colors!

Jill said...

The house card is is truly one HAPPY card! And I love those bright bold flowers on the first card. You always work magic with all of your supplies, Tiffany! Once again its a total treat to see your work!

Alice Wertz said...

darling cards, Tiffany! the paper on the second card is so adorable! love how you used it!