Monday, April 19, 2010

Star Lilies

I've noticed this flower stamp for a while now, kept seeing it at M's for the longest time.....and told myself, "Oh, it's pretty, would like it one day to ink up!" Then I kept saying this over and over everytime I saw it...lol....I finally obtained it one day and decided to play last night:

Star Lilies

At first, I already had in my head that I was going to cut it out and adhere onto my cs....so I proceeded to trim.....I almost gave up because this flower was incredibly hard to trim....the stems are soooo small, I almost cried laughing! But I decided to just stick with it and finish the trimming......I think the next time I stamp this, I will not trim it, just for the sake of not going cross-eyed. ;)

I would love to try coloring this with different colors too! I also used some pretty patterned papers from K & Company to make a collage. I love the soft and delicate patterns on these papers!

Have a wonderful Monday!!


Supplies:
Stampendous:
P115 - Star Lilies

Other:
Cuttlebug.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 4.
Mocca Latte ribbon.
K & Company - Cut 'n' Paste collection.
White cardstock.
Pop dots.
Assorted Markers.

17 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I'm glad you picked up te stamp as it is gorgeous, light and airy!! You've got the perfect touch, Tiff! LOVE it!

Maylee said...

You did an incredible job coloring and trimming it! Love all the layers of this card!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Gorgeous card! So worth the effort of cutting it out! It is stunning! :-)

Jacqueline said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card - gorgeous layering here!

debbie said...

Everything about this is PERFECTION!

Sanne said...

OMG Tif!!!!! This is superb! Love everything about it.......

Lin said...

Oh, Tiffany, you've done it again.....such a gorgeous card! Your trimming was well worth it - and I can't wait to see what else you do with these lilies!!

Diana said...

WOW, is this a serious stunner!

Dawn said...

You deserve an award for cutting that out Tiffany.... I certainly would have given up!!! Stunning card and all the pretty colours look amazing

ivy said...

great fussy cutting!

Nancy said...

This card reminds me of a beautiful spring garden, I love the soft colors and the collaged background. I'm so impressed that you cut out that delicate design, with any normal human (me) it would have wound up in several pieces.
I just love your beautiful style, Tiffany!
"Stay tuned" for a Big Stamp Fever Announcement- you're gonna love it!
blessings,
nancy

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the layers you put into this and appreciate the fine trim! What lovely paper you paired your beautiful flower with!

Cindy Lee said...

So soft and pretty!! Love the layers!!

Fika said...

Terrific cutting and i love your colors here.. so soft and pretty!! aww Tiffany i adore every flowery cards that you've created including this one :)

Alice Wertz said...

wow! amazing trimming here! so delicate and pretty! gorgeous card, Tiffany!

Rose Ann said...

This is just gorgeous, Tiffany!! Love the flowers and butterflies!!

Sanne said...

Fantastic and elegant - love the way you stamped the butterflies. So many great details in this Tif - love it!