Friday, April 23, 2010

Rose Background

Hey everyone! Have you seen all the new and yummy Spring 2010 Artists Proofs stamps from Hero Arts? They are all delightful...don't you think? I was able to play with one of the stamps from the catalog called Rose Background:

Pink Rose Background

I was feeling a little cotton candy pink...so decided to do it all in this color with a speck of green for the leaves.

The pink polka-dotted paper is from Bo Bunny, love it! Hope you have a good weekend! We're hoping to do a little bike riding and some park time...the first it's been since winter set in. I'm so happy Spring is making its way here!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG179 - Rose Background.
PS609 - Eggshell Layering papers.
PS610 - Snow Layering papers.
CL295 - Fancy Friendship.
CH212 - Foliage Mixed Accents.

Other:
Bo Bunny patterned paper - A gift of love.
Making Memories stick pins.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - large oval scallops.
Pink ribbon.
Assorted Markers.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

11 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This is just beautiful! LOVE the colors and that flower.

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous, Tif! You really are the Flower Queen! And I'm always drawn to your fabulous bows!

Dawn said...

Very pretty Tiffany. Sorry to hear about your accident... hope everything is okay with the car and you!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Yummy! The new stamps are fabulous aren't they! Love your card, so pretty, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Tiff I always love your crisp and clean color on your card...very adorable dear....hugs

Nancy said...

This beautiful card raises the standard for "pretty in pink"! It's so lovely. Linda told me I just missed you yesterday at Stamp Fever...I hope to see you soon!

debbie said...

Very Pretty! Wish I was close enough that you could teach me how to make bows as lovely as yours.

Sanne said...

As I wrote on Flickr....PERFECTION!
Love it!

Cindy Lee said...

Just gorgeous, Tif! Love all the pinkness and you know pink is my fav color!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! fabulous design, too! love it!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous and elegant! Lovely coloring.