Friday, April 16, 2010

Romantic Blues....

I think this is seriously one of the quickest cards I've ever made.....15 min....I'm going to put this one in my 20 min. or less stack! I must still be on a blue kick, since my last card was a darker blue, now this one is a softer, more delicate shade.....and tomorrow's card, which was made a while ago....is also bluish! LOL...love it!

Romantic Blue

I used mostly all Papertrey Ink products on this card except for the flowers.

Pls. join me tomorrow for Lizzie Anne's monthly DT Challenge! It's a fun theme for this month! Enjoy and see you then!


Supplies:
Stamps and papers: Papertrey Ink.
Baby blue ribbon.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
White cardstock.
Big scalloped ovals large.
Cuttlebug.
Martha Stewart Pansy Punch.
Prima flowers.

14 comments:

dustypenny said...

Pretty!

debbie said...

Such a beautiful card and I love the punch you used at the bottom

Lin said...

LOVE this color - it reminds me of Robin's eggs. I adore this!

Savitri said...

Gorgeous!! I can't believe it took you 15 min!!!

Dawn said...

it is just perfect Tiff - and so quick too!!! Love the nestie... such a nice shape

Virginia L. said...

The more I look at the card, the more things I find that are so intersting!So intricate and charming! I love the colors!!

AnitaRex said...

I love the white diecut over the white panel! Such a cute card, can't believe it was that fast!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty shades of blue! Such a gorgeous 15 minute (wow!) card...I'm inspired!

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmm, those colours are yummy! Great card Tif, can't believe it took you so little time! Jo x

Cindy Lee said...

I just created a card using the PTI swirl stamp too! Love it!!

Sanne said...

So very elegant - love it and you picture of the card is amazing Tif!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Ach Tiff...just have time doing Blog Looking Around on your Blog...this card also caught my eye...love this much..your card always soooo ADORABLE...hugs

Suzanne C said...

Stunning! Love the elegance and softness of this card.

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty quick card! wow! LOVE those pretty soft blues!! yum!! =)