Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quaint cottage

Hi all! How is everyone? Well today has been super busy, in-between spending time and going out with my family, taking care of personal issues and such....I still was able to sneak in some fun crafting time as well.

You know, I rarely, if ever, go out of my way to buy stamps from a company that I am not familiar with, but every once-in-a-while, I will catch a stamp out of the corner of my eye....and then I immediately fall in love and say, "Ooh, I like it!!"

And this is exactly what happened with these stamps below, they are from Great Impressions, have never used them before, but they have the cutest, nature, gardening, and just quaint little spring time images:

Little cottage and chair


I saw a sample in the LSS and thought I'd make my own rendition of it, using the cottage, the cute little chair you see there, and the sentiment.

Lots and lots of coloring on these images too, which I love, always great for me to practice my coloring!

cottage closeup


Hope you enjoy!

Supplies:
Great Impressions:
H196 - Cottage.
F443 - Chair.
C400 - Sentiment.

Hero Arts:
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.

Other:
Bo Bunny pp - A gift of love.
My Mind's Eye pp - Mary Mary "Happy Birthday" Celebration.
White cardstock.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Versamagic Sea Breeze Ink.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.
Assorted Markers.
Pop dots adhesive.
Prima flowers.
Cuttlebug.

15 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Tiffany, this is beautiful!! Your coloring is so perfect and your design is really lovely. I recognize the pretty scalloped My Mind's Eye paper from Stamp Fever too!
blessings,
nancy

Dawn said...

Tiffany I just love this little scene. Such a sweet sentiment too.

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome card, Tif! Perfect coloring, and design... LOVE it!! You ROCK!!

Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

moccavanila said...

Oh...I love your card Tiff! The design and your coloring are beautiful!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - well done! My fav piece is the label

Jane said...

Gorgeous! love it!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet - I can see why you fell for these stamps Tif!!! Jo x

Cindy Lee said...

Look at this card!! PRETTY in every way! Love the stamped image and the mix of MME's paper!

Vanessa said...

Great coloring! Love your pretty card!

Marilyn said...

Love your fun frienly card! So adorable!

Jill said...

The scene you created is so peaceful and relaxing to look at! Such a happy card!

ivy said...

this is so cute! love the PPs and the colors!

Darla said...

Hey Neighbor! Stamp Fever on Orange-Olive in Orange. I was at the MITI on Saturday there--rode my bicycle over after breakfast with my BFF. And came home with the "outhouse" stamp!

Alice Wertz said...

love this pretty and peaceful spring scene, Tiffany! so sweet! wonderful coloring, too!

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely design and the coloring is perfect on these adorable stamps!