Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Manganese Blue....

.....that's the color name of the marker I used to color in this poppy stamp....just had to play with it again, and since I LOVED the color of this marker, I decided to mix in additional colors of black, green, and a hint of white with the ribbon:

Manganese Blue Poppy

Hope you enjoy! Sorry I have not been around too much to visit blogland and such, I hope to catch up soon! Have been enjoying my son's Spring Break and just hanging out with him and doing some fun things....a nice little break from the computer.

Take care all!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5350 - Long Stem Flowers.
PS610 - Snow Layering Papers.
PS605 - Cerulean layering papers.
CL342 - Everyday Sayings.

Other:
Black cardstock.
Recollections gems.
October Afternoon patterned papers - Night Light.
Martha Stewart Edge punch.
White ribbon.
Assorted markers.

15 comments:

Simone said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany! I love the colours you chose - soo pretty!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful! Don't you just love this stamp. I spent all day yesterday coloring this exact stamp in, in a rainbow of colors.

The colors in this are just amazing! :)

Diana said...

WOW, is this one a stunner Tif! Thank you for your kind comments on my photography. It just makes my day!

Lin said...

I know you've been having fun with your son!
Your card with these poppies is so lovely, such a different color.

debbie said...

love that gorgeous blue color!

Virginia L. said...

Glad to see what you create with this poppy stamp :) Enjoy your Spring break with Chris! CHERISH!!

Jen said...

wow. striking...very pretty!! just perfect!!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, love your card - as always your colour combo is stunning! Love all the details. I bought an aegean blue Promarker which is a very similar colour yesterday, Jo x

donna mikasa said...

I learned something new today! Manganese blue is a gorgeous color, and that's one gorgeous card!

Cindy Lee said...

Although I miss seeing you around but you deserve some quality time with your son! Have fun! I love your card! Great colors and that swirly bling add just the right touch of elegance! Great work, Tif!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a beautiful card, Tif!! Loving that blue too!

Glad you are taking a break from the computer and enjoy your time with Chris... that's what life is all about! Hugs!!

Jill said...

Love your coloring and the pretty bling on this one! Another stunner- you always blow me away!! :)

Monika Reeck said...

ooh Tiff..love that PP that swirl that Black Border paper..all all are BEAUTIFUL...

Suzanne C said...

Another beautifully elegant card. The bling flourish is such a beautiful touch and your colored flowes are lovely!

Alice Wertz said...

very elegant colors and card, Tif! those blings are the perfect touch!