Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here chickie....chickie....

Today is all about fun and whimsy and lots of spring time colors, I wanted to use this new Flower Chick stamp that I just got, she is cute!

Flower chickie

I LOVED coloring her in and made some simple layering with some embossed papers and some new nesties too!

It makes me smile today and hope it puts a smile on your face too!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5291 - Flower Chick.
CL342 - Everyday Sayings.
CH214 - Earth Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10 & Classic Ovals Large.
Cuttlebug.
Yellow Gingham Ribbon.
Misc. embossed papers.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.
Prima flowers.

11 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the flower chick, and how sweet to have her holding a bouquet!

Virginia L. said...

How SWEET is this little chick! Love your coloring and the little bouquet is darling!!

Agata said...

Such a sweet chick! Love its colorful t-shirt! ;-) And the egg shape is so cool!

Vanessa said...

Oh, yes, you made me smile! Love your chick!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Tif!!! I need to use my HA stamps!!! Miss them....
This card is just perfect......

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh, Tiffany...that is just too cute!! Great job with your detail cutting too!!

Nancy said...

Nobody does "Adorable" like you sweet Tiffany! Love this delightful card.
If you get a chance today, stop by Stamp Fever: the boss is there today and I'd love for a lot of Stamp Fever fans to stop by to get their Hero Arts fix.
blessings to you,
nancy

Jill said...

SOO cute! Love her bouquet!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm all smile looking at this card! It's too cute! And your title is funny too!

ivy said...

sweet chickie card!adore that green gingham ribbon!

Alice Wertz said...

This is so super cute, Tiffany!! love those happy colors, just make me smile! =)