Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Farewell and Thank You to Lizzie Anne!

Hi all! I pulled out some Lizzie Anne floral stamps today to play with. This card features stamps and a sentiment from Floral Frenzy and Far East:

Farewell and Thank You!

There is a special reason for this thank you card, for I remember it was in May of last year when Tricia , one of the co-owners of LAD, asked me to join the design team! I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly! I've thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

At this time, however, I have decided to step down from the design team at the end of the month...in order to attend to family and to pursue other goals.

Tricia and Meridith are truly two of the most genuine and gracious people you'll ever work with! They are fabulously talented and experts in their field of graphic design...almost all the images you've seen me work with are illustrated by them. Isn't that amazing?

Now before I leave this post today, I also wanted to let you know that LAD will be having a brand new Spring Release TOMORROW!! EIGHT New Sixlets Sets will be introduced...so be sure to check it out over at the BLOG on Friday, the 23rd!!

Enjoy!


Supplies for card:
Far East and Floral Frenzy by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Bazzill Basics.
Colorbox.
Pale Mango ribbon.
Martha Stewart Pansy punch.
White cardstock.
Light yellow crystal gems.

15 comments:

Lin said...

You did them proud, Tif, and I'm sure they're sorry to see you move on. Can't wait to see what else the future holds for you! This card is a fitting one for your announcement, and gorgeous, as always.

Virginia L. said...

What a VALUABLE DT member you are for LA this past year! You are AMAZING with Lizzie Anne products and I'm sure they sell a ton thanks to you. Hope you enjoy the non-commitment craft time! You deserve to relax a little and have FUN!! Love your fresh-looking card BTW!!

Tricia Ulberg said...

Thanks for everything Tiffany... we'll miss you and be checking in on you often, you do such gorgeous work!

Dawn said...

Lovely card Tiffany and I bet they will be sad to let you go... but life carries on in different direction. You have had fun and done some amazing designs with the LAD stamps. Enjoy your new challenges

jaemom said...

Oh, Tiff, this is a gorgeous card! (As always!) It would be a loss for anyone to lose you from their DT, but I'm sure you'll continue to inspire many others as you normally do, in whatever creative capacity the future brings!

donna mikasa said...

Wow, has it been a year? Time flies when you're having fun! What a great year for you and LAD was so lucky to have you showcase their stamps! It was such a treat to see your creations! Love your "swan song" card--gorgeous as always!

Kendra said...

we will miss you for sure Tiffany ~ i really enjoyed working with you & your talent is amazing.

Kelly Booth said...

Tif your were a Great DT Member and I know they will miss you...Your Talent is just amazing Girly!!
Your card is just Gorgeous as always!!! hugs!

Taylor said...

*sob*

I cannot believe you are leaving us!! I've SO enjoyed working with you!

Suzanne C said...

Well what a lovely card as your farewell! I am sure you will continue to amaze and delight us with your creations! What a wonderful year of creations that you have had with them!

wendyp said...

so sad that you're leaving us, but your blogs is one that I enjoy every morning with my cup of coffee so I'm sure we won't lose touch. For the past year you amazed me with your talent and gorgeous creations! I can't wait to see what the crafty future holds for you!!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm sure you did them proud of having you, Tif! You are amazing as a person as well you work! Lovely card as always!

Meridith Anne said...

We'll will miss having you on our team Tiffany! You've been such a wonderful and awesome contribution to LAD. Not only that, but a great friend as well. We really appreciate all that you have done for us!!! You are such a talented designer! I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. HUGS!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful simple card, Tiffany! i love the stamped background and the red flower! lovely!

Agata said...

so beautiful and elegant! Love every detail of it! And you were a really good designer!