Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cut out flower

Hi all! I have longed for this flower stamp for some time now...and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to obtain it and use on this card:

Cut out flower for mom

I used a lot of distress inks on this and I guess you could say this is my shabby/distress/vintage version of a Mother's Day card.

My main color scheme was blue, brown, and green, with the slightest touch of pink by adhering the flowers to complete the look.

Hope you enjoy!!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
K5148 - Cut out flower.
PS608 - Latte Layering papers.
AF184 - Latte chalk ink.
S4878 - Old Letter Writing.
CL180 - Happy Greetings.

Other:
Recollections rhinestones.
Tim Holtz Inks.
Adhesive foam.
Prima pink florals.
Paper Source oval scallop.

22 comments:

Sanne said...

Oh my....this is amazing - love the flower - and all the bling..........

Evie C. said...

wow! love.it! So beautiful.

Ayana Posadas said...

So Pretty!!!

Leni said...

It's a beauty!!

joslyn said...

that is a great flower. very cute card and love the colors on the flower.

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Tiff...I love your bg you have made woww wooww I am speechless...hugs...Monika

marianagrigsby said...

I absolutely love this card Tiff. The colors are fabulous! TFS

Maylee said...

I don't blame you for wanting this stamp. Gorgeous card!

Agata said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!

Lin said...

Wowzers, Tif! This is gorgeous! I really like that flower, too, because of the bits of music in it.....

Virginia L. said...

STUNNING! Congrats on being featured in HA Twitter, sista!!!!!

JeanFB said...

This is beautiful! Love the pretty layering of colors that you've done!

dustypenny said...

Lovely, Tiffany! I like your blog header, too.

Cindy Lee said...

I can see why you longed for this flower. Coz it's gorgeous!! Great work, Tif!

Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the background stamping! Congrats on the tweet!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous, Tif! Love the ink distressing here...

Jacqueline said...

I remember you wanting this stamp - so glad you got it! Beautiful color scheme and design!

Kathy said...

Wow Tiff this card is so rich and inviting. Love your stamped background and the colors you selected. Love all of your creations. Best of luck with your spring break. I'll be thinking of you. Hugs,Kathy

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Tiffany!! I love that flower image, and the pretty colors you've used. Perfect details as well!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous distressing and lovely card!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... this is gorgeous, Tif! love the color combination and the pops of pink! lovely!

ivy said...

loving all you BG stamping. pretty mother's day card!