Saturday, April 3, 2010

Creamy Green......

...or honeydew?? I have a blogging friend who once told me that she sometimes has 'creamy' green hydrangeas at her place and that they turn into a dusty pink as the green fades.....mmmm....that intrigued me so, that I just had to make this....

Creamy Green

Whether or not I did her creamy green any justice...I will have to ask her..........but in the world of crafting, can't your flowers be literally any color you dream of? ;)

I hope you enjoy and let color completely take over your senses as you make your next card or project!

Supplies:

Hero Arts:
K5376 - Hydrangea.
CG119 - Flourish Background.
AF182 - Grass Chalk Ink.
PS602 - Grass Layering Papers.
PS559 - Celadon Folded Notecards.
CL371 - Essential Messages.
CH215 - Neutrals Mixed Accents.
CH212 - Foliage Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities 4 & 8.
Cuttlebug.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.
White Cardstock.

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiffany - i just love your cream green hydrangeas. Mine to that as well - start off greeny before turning pink. beautiful colouring and cutting...

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous colour combo Tif! Glad that you 'dreamed' this one up as its a total joy! Jo x

Laura O'Donnell said...

very pretty!

Happy Easter!

Diana said...

Green is my fav color. And......love that hydrangea. I have him too!

Lin said...

Tif, I'm running out of adjectives for your beautiful cards! This is gorgeous!

debbie said...

Beautiful card! Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Easter!

Fika said...

WOOWZERs Tiffany.. this is beyond beautiful.. love the richness of your green.. I definitely need this stamp after seeing your fab cards featuring this beautiful flower ;)

Monika Reeck said...

OH MY GOD....ADORABLE...spechless dear Tiff....hugs

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful design and lovely green hydrangea!

Jane said...

...made me scream!!!! drool!

Jill said...

LOVE the green and the die cut layers! Brilliant design!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous - I love the green!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful! I love that you can make the flowers any color you want, too! =)