Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chocolatey Orange...

Hi all! Back today with a tiny little card for you.....

Partial dogwood

I decided to go with a favorite color combo of mine, chocolate and orange, I absolutely love these two colors together....and can you believe everything on this card is Hero Arts? Love it! I used the Dogwood stamp and after stamping and coloring it in, I decided to cut out only a part of the entire stamp.....just thought it would look better on this nestie die.

Enjoy!

Spring Break is fast coming to a close...I can't believe it, it has really gone by quickly, and I am learning a lot about my darling Chris this week....he talks......A LOT! lol....love it though.....there was a time where I thought he would not talk....but now he wants everything he sees and states it so well....I'm most proud of him at this time in his life....he's accomplished so much!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
S5362 - Dogwood.
PS608 - Latte Layering papers.
PS599 - Poppy Layering papers.
PS598 - Mandarin Layering papers.
CL272 - All occasion.
CH214 - Earth Mixed Accents.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Petite scalloped circles LG and Standard Circles LG. Labels One.
Cuttlebug.

19 comments:

Michelle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I too love orange and chocolate together! :)

Isn't it funny how we will our off spring to talk and then when they do (non-stop) we wish they would just be quiet for a bit?! lol I think every mom goes through that! :)

debbie said...

Such a pretty card and that color combination is so striking!

Dawn said...

Just gorgeous. I love the dogwood stamp and the colours you used are awesome. Sounds like Chris is growing up very quickly. Make the most of it Tiffany.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers!

♥♥♥Lea

Karen from MI said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS, TIf! You NEVER cease to AMAZE me with your card making talents (among others, too). Your color choice is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! Hope all is well out your way......I think about you SO OFTEN, Tif! Lots of LOVE! Karen xoxoxxoox

ivy said...

isn't it great C is talking so much more now?! it's a 50-50 thing huh? sometimes, i just want silence but i have talking amplified twice as much!

love the orange!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love the colors!

beautiful card!

Diana said...

Love your orange lately! Very nice

OohLookBel said...

The flowers are lovely, aren't they, and they look gorgeous in that colour combination. Nice!
PS: I love your constantly-changing blog headers - I've been meaning to change mine but never get around to it!

Agata said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Love how you worked on that stamp!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh Tiff...Love love this...this is absolutely ADORABLE....love that color combo dear...your flower card looks always soo crisp and pretty....hugs

Jill said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love the orange and brown and the overall design is just brilliant!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful!! Love your card, this color combination is stunning! Gorgeous!

Cindy Lee said...

Ok...your title sounds yummy! And your card is lovely! You must be a proud momma seeing how much Chris has grown :)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely color combo. Yummy card!

Alice Wertz said...

awww... I Love that orange with the kraft/chocolate!! so pretty! so happy to hear that you had a great time during Chris' spring break. =) he must be a cute dude to talk to! =)

Fika said...

soo GORGEOUS with SUPERB color combo Tif.. love your mix of chocolatey orange!! will give it a try too :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...these colors really pop, and I love the great dimension!! So pretty, Tiffany!!

Sanne said...

This is so great Tif - really effective colors - wow!