Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Barnyard Home

Goodmorning all! I had super fun working on this project last night.....thought I'd enter it into the Home and Mother's Day Challenge going on right now over at Hero Arts:

Barnyard Home

The 'home' theme can represent many things, and I thought it would be fun to make a 'home' for little animals! I used a lot of HA stamps, some HA Hues Layering papers and inks, and mixed it all in with some patterned papers to make this barn shaped card.

The bicycle actually symbolizes something of my childhood.....didn't you always used to lay your bike against a fence or a tree or any object you could find, instead of standing it upright like you should on its spike?? I guess that's just what I did all the time! :) Or I'd lay it down on the ground as well!

I also turned the Hydrangea flower stamp into a tree. Enjoy and hope your week is getting off to a good start!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
AF180 - Punch chalk.
PS596 - Punch Layering paper.
F5293 - Bicycle.
CL186 - Home.
CL177 - Hello Birdie.
K5376 - Hydrangea.

Other:
White and cream cardstock.
October Afternoon patterned papers.
Marth Stewart fence punch.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 4.
Cuttlebug.
Pop dots.

22 comments:

Jen said...

oh my super cute...you are so creative!!!:)

Dotty Jo said...

Tif, you are so clever!!! What a sweetie of a card, Jo x

Jane said...

holy COW!!! This is just FABULOUS! LOVE it!!!!

wendyp said...

oh my goodness! This is too stinkin CUTE!!!

Joy said...

Tiff, what a cute creation, so much work, love it.

Jill said...

Holy Moly!!! You are BRILLIANT, INCREDIBLE, GENIUS, INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE...and all other applicable adjectives! This is a stunner and is just sooo cool!

Simone said...

Tiff this is sooo adorable! It is definitely a winner in my book! :)

Maylee said...

How cute is this! Wowee!

Dawn said...

super cute scene Tiff. I love it.... very clever

Agata said...

Brilliant!!! Tiff, that's an incredible creation! I'm in awe! Hugs, Agata

Suzanne C said...

I saw this over on the flickr group and didn't get a chance to comment, it drew my eye right away!! SO clever and such a cute scene. I love those little animals on that PP. What a great use of them.

Diana said...

Super fun Tif!

Kelly Booth said...

Your just Amazing Paper Girl...LOVE LOVE this Fab Creation!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Holy smoke!!! I saw this on Flickr and I fell over head over hells with this one!!! That barn is so CUTE!

sunghee said...

this is super duper awesome! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Definitely put smile on my face.

Monika Reeck said...

Tiff soooo creative....FUN card and the idea is so original....GORGEOUS card...hugs, Monika

Fika said...

I have no doubt, i've seen a WINNER here.. Tiffany, your work is brilliant!! Love every details that you put from the barn, the sheep, bird, until the bike with flower plus your fence.. you ROCK!! :)

Alice Wertz said...

WOW! this is waaaaaaaaay fun, Tiffany!!! i LOVE that hydrangea tree and all the incredible little details!! just amazing! LOVE THIS!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...what amazing detail here!! So charming and creative, girl!! I love it!!

Sally said...

How cool is this....Love it!!!!

Patricia Leiva said...

I had never seen such a beautiful card like this before.
You are truelly an artist!

Sanne said...

Ahhhh what a cute little scene you have created on this one. Lovely!