Monday, March 15, 2010

Wonderful You...

Hi all...it's the 15th of the month and that can only mean one thing.....time to unveil Lizzie Anne's April Monthly Mix.....called....and you'll like this one....It's Good To Be Queen!

Wonderful You

I used the music notes stamp to create a background and added 3 more images to complete my card.

Here's another view of the entire set:

Lots and lots of cute images to work with here, too fun and do you see some fun Mother's Day stamps too?!!

Hope you enjoy it!

In the meantime, I've been dealing with some extreme migraines since Sunday evening.....and for the time being, only for a while, I will only be posting my projects as needed....and will then be off the computer for the remainder of the day to rest!

I will be back to visit all of your wonderful blogs when I'm feeling a little better! Thanks so much!


Supplies:
Stamps: It's Good to Be Queen - by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Paper Source.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.

16 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Tif, and that's a fun set of stamps! So sorry you are having headaches - feel better soon!

Barbara said...

Your card is so pretty Tiffany!
I hope that you feel better soon!

Debbie said...

Love the card. I get cluster headaches (worse than migraines and migraines). Breathing oxygen is now an approved treatment for cluster headaches and I've tried it when I feel a migraine coming on and it works to knock them out too after only 5 to 10 min. Of breathing the oxygen. I don't think insurance will pay for it for a treatment for migraines, but maybe you should see a neurologist and see if maybe you have cluster headaches. Hope you're feeling better soon.

AJ said...

feel better- i hate headaches. fabulous card!

Dawn said...

What a delightful set Tiff. Hope the headaches are getting better, Migraine's are no fun.

Be(e) said...

Gorgeous card! That sentiment is too cute! Hope you'll feel better again soon!

Alice Wertz said...

ohhh.... hope you are feeling better, Tiffany. Sending you hugs.

very pretty card! i am loving purples lately and you use this color so beautifully!

rosey of nyc said...

did you use the cuttlebug musical folder? i love it purple is so pretty

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Tif, I always love your card and this is with Purple..double love Tiff...crisp and adorable card my dear...hugs

Jill said...

Lovely color combo! The subtle music note pattern is perfection! Hope you are feeling better soon, my friend!

Cindy Lee said...

I think purple really works for you because you create the prettiest card using this color!!! Great job Tif!

Aww...I hope you feel better soon! Hugs to ya!

ivy said...

oh no, i had that last week and it's killer on us moms isn't it?! hope it's going away or gone by now.

Vanessa said...

This is gorgeous! I hope you are feeling better!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Rose Ann said...

Your silhouette card is soooo pretty, and I love the colors as well!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous colors and so beautiful! I hope the headaches have disappeared.

sanjeet said...

Your card is so pretty Tiffany!
I hope that you feel better soon!
data entry india