Sunday, March 14, 2010

Two peeking bunnies...

Goodmorning all! Has everyone in the states adjusted to Daylight Savings? We all actually got MORE sleep instead of lost it....so wonderful! I miss how good it feels to sleep in on weekends! Love it!

I have another Easter card for you today:

Two bunnies

Once again, combining old with new stamps....I love doing that, it really helps you remember existing stamps you have in your collection!! Great way to get those inked up again! In my previously posted card, I only used a sentiment from an older Easter single....today I used the actual bunny from that single called Hoppy Easter!

Have fun and enjoy the remainder of your weekend!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hoppy Easter and Lucky You by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Making Memories Flower Patch.
October Afternoon.
Pink and white polka ribbon.
Assorted solids and embossed paper.

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, what a sweet card - love all the pretty papers and colours. Love that bunny with the green ears!!! Jo x

Diana said...

Love the pocket design Tiffany!

Lea L. said...

How cute is this! Those bunnies are adorable!

♥Lea

Barbara said...

This is adorable Tiffany! I love the sweet bunnies! :-)

Virginia L. said...

This makes me smile! Such a clever idea to have the bunnies in the egg shape peeking out! Love this!!

Fika said...

Tiffany.. love your sweet bunnies. Great ideas creating the pocket card.. such a darling card :)

Cindy Lee said...

I'm all smile when I saw this card! How cute are those two bunnies peeking out!

ivy said...

love the springy colors! you are making great use of the embossed papers! come over again soon---i figure you might be running low?

Alice Wertz said...

really fun colors and design!! so cute!

Jill said...

Such a unique design! Girl, there is no limit to your creativity!

Rose Ann said...

I love your cute little bunnies peeking out!! Such a cute pocket card!!

Suzanne C said...

So sweet! Love that you created tags for the bunnies.

sanjeet said...

Love the pocket design Tiffany!
data entry india