Monday, March 1, 2010

A touch of purple....

Purple is one of my favorite colors....I have to admit....it used to be my only color, if you asked me 5 yrs ago...but I have too many now and can't really say I have a favorite.....I'm kind of glad I don't just like one color.....now that I've immersed myself into stamping, there are way TOO many colors to adore.....but for this card, I wanted to use the new Hero Hues Iris Chalk Ink:

spread sunshine

I also used coordinating Hero Hues notecards.

The stamp set I used is called Two Birds. This is another card in which I chose to stamp directly on white cs and just leave as is.....simple. I so love that flower too!

That ribbon is actually a deep purple, for some reason, sometimes my purples turn blue when taking the photo, anyone else have that problem with purple?!! Not sure why it does that.

Enjoy!


Supplies:
Stamps, notecards, pearl gems, chalk inks: Hero Arts.
Spellbinders nestabilities - labels 8.
Royal purple ribbon.
Double-sided adhesive.

11 comments:

Barbara said...

These colours are so soft and pretty and I just love what you've done with these birdies!
:-) Barbara

Stamping Cafe said...

Love purple too and I love your gorgeous card, Tif!

Sandra said...

love the flowers!
Sandra

Virginia L. said...

So tasteful and sophisticated! Love the Hero Hues!! Wow! These do make stamping go up another notch!

Jen said...

beautiful tiff!! so pretty!

Laura O'Donnell said...

these fancy birds look great in purple!

Jacqueline said...

This is lovely Tiffany - I would have a problem to leave the image just stamped, would have to color it or something, but I love how this looks!

Cindy Lee said...

So pretty! The colors are soft and spring like :)

Suzanne C said...

Very pretty. That rose stamp is one of my favorites and love the purples.

Rose Ann said...

So beautiful!! I love your birds and pretty ribbon!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful shades of purple, Tif!! love it!