Monday, March 29, 2010

Tick...tock...tick.....tock....

How important is time to you?? For me, it's pretty important!! I look and stare at the clock all day long...everything I do is so timed and spaced out...from morning 'til night...what would we do without our clocks?

Live in the moment clock closeup

I couldn't wait to play with my Cuckoo stamp set today! I think I eyed it right from its debut, but didn't think about getting it for awhile.....I love the many variations of 'time' in this set!

Used another favorite cling of mine.....the Flourish Background stamp.

Here is the full card that I made:

Live in the moment clock

Enjoy!


Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG119 - Flourish Background.
AF184 - Chalk Latte.
PS608 - Latte layering papers.
CL388 - Cuckoo.
PS552 - Punch folded notecards.
AF180 - Chalk Punch.
CH215 - Neutral Mixed Accents.

Other:
White cardstock.
Round corner punch.
Kaiser Petal Flowers.
Petaloo Flowers.
Adhesive foam.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Really wonderful card, Tiffany! I love those bright vivid colors and the pretty flower border. I will surely be borrowing this idea!

Lin said...

How pretty, Tif! You really made this one come alive!

Maylee said...

O I love this one Tiffany! The flourish background is so elegant, and the border flowers are gorgeous!

debbie said...

very cute card and perfect sentiment.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Gorgeous card! Love the way you colored the clock! :-)

Trinh said...

Great colors & dimension, Tiffany!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you colored the clock and those flowers really hope pop the clock! lovely card!

Jill said...

Love the colors on your clock! I wish I had a clock just like yours for my HOUSE! HOW FUN!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute...what a Fun card!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this card is adorable! I love how you paired it with the comment and popped it up!

Cindy Lee said...

How adorable and the colors are so fun!! Such a happy card!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderfully bright colors and such a pretty card!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh my Tif, this is awesome! LOVE what you did with the clock! And trimming out all the little parts must have taken quite some *time* (get it, time?) but wow, so worth it!