Friday, March 19, 2010

Springing floral basket

Are you inspired by all the fun and yummy colors of Spring time?? I'm inspired just by the beautiful weather ALONE that we are having!! So much so, that I just had to sit down and make a fun and pastel colored card:

Pink floral basket

I do not have many stamps of an easter basket, come to think of it, I'm not sure I even have any, so I made my own basket by free hand cutting the handle and the bottom basket part. A lot of this cards components were items given to me by wonderful bloggie friends! Some embossed papers and those tiny Prima florals!!

I used 2 older Hero Arts stamp sets: Sparkle Clear, Happy Greetings and Sending Happy Thoughts!

I also used some delicious HA layering papers and matching pearls!

Hope you enjoy and hope it is beautiful and warm wherever you are!!


Hero Arts: Stamps, layering papers, pearls.
Round corner punch.
Embossed papers.
Lavender Satin Ribbon.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.
Prima flowers.

21 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh Tif! This is so pretty + springy! LOVE it. :)

Dawn said...

very pretty Tiff. Looks like spring has come to your house

Dotty Jo said...

How do you manage to combine such gorgeous colours Tif? Spring has sprung over at your place! Jo x

Lucy Abrams said...

Sweet and original Tif - perfect Spring colours.

donna mikasa said...

LOVE this! I'm so glad I get your blog updates thru my email....this beauty brightened up my day!

Sanne said...

very very elegant - and such a clever way to make an easter card - love it Tif!

Barbara said...

This is darling Tiffany! I love that beautiful basket and those pretty flowers!

dustypenny said...

This is so pretty, Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful Easter basket!
marilynv19

Jane said...

Adorable card! LOVE it!

Suzanne C said...

This is so sweet! Love the flowers in the basket.

Lin said...

Whoo-ee, Tif, I love your card - could you identify those Hero papers? I'm about to make an order and I love all of these colors. Love you you constructed your basket, and those tiny flowers are perfect for it!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so pretty, Tif! Love that basket of flowers, you ROCK!!

Jill said...

So pretty and springy! I just love the textures and colors!

sanjeet said...

..this beauty brightened up my day!
data entry india

Kathy said...

Spring elegance Tiff...love the colors and design. Missing you food cards :) Not into eating these days...lol
hugs,kathy

Alice Wertz said...

i love all those yummy spring colors, Tiffany! such a delightful card!

Rose Ann said...

I love those perfect little flowers, Tiffany!! Such a pretty, pretty card!!

joslyn said...

how fun and springy. i just love it.

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love your card, it's adorable! Love that little basket with the flowers. So springy!

ivy said...

you are so great in putting different colors together!