Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pink Sugar...

Ack! (I use this word a lot when I'm excited) :) I played with this Hydrangea stamp yesterday, and JUST HAD to play with it again today....I made several color combos...won't bore you with all of them, so I will just show you the pink one I made:

Hydrangea Pink

It is slightly different from my previous card, used different colors and background stamps and I slanted the flower just a tad....

Used a different nestie label and sentiment as well!!

The background stamp is the Old Letter Writing Design Block.

Enjoy! Is is almost Easter yet?! Yikes! I got notification that there is a community/city Easter Egg Hunt at this really huge park nearby....Chris went to this park back when he was in pre-school....so anyways, when I got the papers, it was about 4 wks. ago....ahhh..plenty of time to go get the tickets for the event.....it is now a week away and I need to go get the tickets now!!! I just hope they haven't all sold out!



Supplies:
Stamps, Hero Hues papers and pearls - Hero Arts.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cotton Candy Pink Satin Ribbon.
Doodlebug pink ink.
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

14 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE that shade of pink - is it perhaps carnation?

Maylee said...

Love it in pink too Tiffany! Now I need this stamp! : )

Jill said...

LOVE the text background with that pretty flower! SOO pretty!

Barbara said...

This is SO pretty! I love pink hydrangeas!

Virginia L. said...

Looks like you are having FUN, girlfriend! And it shows!! Love this pink and your shading is superb! I called you around 1pm (yout time) today, no one was home...no worries, I'll stalk you again!

Dawn said...

Love this one Tiffany. Just so pretty

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woow this is so beautiful Tiff..the shade of Pink oooh another perfect card from you...hugs

Suzanne C said...

So lovely! Love the background script and the elegant shapes you used. Gorgeous card.

Alice Wertz said...

so beautiful! love it in pink, too!

Cindy Lee said...

Love the pink hydrangea against the subtle text background! It really brings out the image! So lovely

ivy said...

love your card name for this one! so creative! you are making me want this stmp too but i cannot color and this stamp is best colored...not my forte!
BTW, love the birdy on the blog header---too cute!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card, I love the Hydrangea stamp!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...your Hydrangeas just pop right off your card!! So beautiful!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiff! Soooooo pretty in pink! :-)