Thursday, March 4, 2010

Orange Blossom

More flower cards! Today's card uses another flower in the Curly Flowers set. I double stamped the top of the flower and colored it in orange and then layered on top. I stamped and colored some extra leaves and had a few arranged to make it look like they were falling from the stem.

Orange Blossom

I also used the grass stamp and sentiment from the Be Happy clear set! The background was done by blending some Tim Holtz distress inks together.



Enjoy the card!




Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Tim Holtz inks: Mustard Seed and Broken China.

Paper Source cardstock.

Assorted markers.

Stazon Jet Black ink.

12 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my this is totally gorgeous!

Brit Swiderski said...

Super cute! I haven't really been attracted to this stamp set in the past, but now you're making me want it. Haha! Love it. :)

Lin said...

Another of your happy cards! Wonderful colors!

Julie Batta said...

This card is great. I LOVE the background with the Ranger inks, that looks fabulous.

Stamping Cafe said...

Totally gorgeous, Tif! Love the yummy colors!!

donna mikasa said...

Love your sponged background and the falling leaves are genius! Love this!

Agata said...

Beautiful distressing, beautiful shape! Such a great and cheery card!

Jill said...

The background you created really speaks to me! Reminds me of a pretty sunrise and the flower is so pretty, too!

Deb said...

Love this one too! So happy in these bright colors!

Kendra said...

WOW ~ this is wonderful Tiffany! I just love Hero Arts!

Cindy Lee said...

My mouth drop the moment I saw this card! I thought you airbrush the background with copic markers but I was wrong. This turn out great! Thanks for the idea, Tif!

Alice Wertz said...

super card, Tiffany! i love the background colors and the cute little scene! just gorgeous!